設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:阿飛的劍
萬維讀者網 > 茗香茶語 > 帖子
5.3 威儀路 Majesty Road
送交者: 盧岩 2023年12月16日23:54:19 於 [茗香茶語] 發送悄悄話

王玉山大舅的女兒王剛在東北大學的研究生院工作。我剛入學遼寧分院時,她給我介紹分院的輔導員騰超。當時我的舉動怠慢,不願意認識新人。大姐對此氣憤,在家裡叨咕那事,說我像傻子似的,也不知道轉身走幾步,滿臉不願意人家的樣子。

Yushan Wang is my uncle. His daughter Gang Wang worked at the graduate school of Northeastern University. When I first enrolled in the Liaoning branch, she introduced me to Chao Teng, the branch's counselor; at the time, I acted lazily and was reluctant to know new people. Sister Gang Wang was angry about this, and chattered about it at home, saying that I was like a fool, and didn't know how to turn around and walk a few steps forward, with a face full of unwillingness to people.

大舅聽了後,生氣地說:你才傻吶!盧岩是農村來的,家裡的大人不懂這個。你這個當姐姐的應該好好教導,你抱怨什麼!

王剛走到我跟前說:聽見沒!?人家說我不夠資格教,你得趕快向你大舅請教!耽誤了大事可不得了!

舅媽大笑着說:正是!我看這個任務就交給你這個當舅舅的了!

After hearing that, Uncle Yushan Wang said angrily: "You're the one who's stupid! Luyan is from the countryside, the adults in the family don't understand this. You as a sister should teach it well, what are you complaining about!"

Sister Gang Wang walked up to me and said: "Heard that! People say I'm not qualified enough to teach, you have to quickly ask your great uncle for advice! It's a big deal if you delay the great affair!"

Auntie smiled broadly and said: "Exactly! I think this task is to you as an uncle!"

5.3-1 cd0.jpg

一天,大舅對大舅媽說:我都觀察盧岩這幾個月了,他隨它們老盧家人,老實!他們老盧家人都這樣兒。又對我說:你的眼睛裡沒壞人(注1)。我也是個老實人,所以我理解你。你大姐說的社會上那套,對你不適用。你做事應該從本性出發,直來直去,正而八經地做事。現代社會流行現用人,現交。直來直去,正正經經的,在社會上不受歡迎;但從長遠來看,這種直來直去的做事方法也不差,一樣可以混得不錯。

One day, Uncle Wang said to aunt: "I've been observing Luyan for several months now, he's just like their old Lu family, honest! The old Lu family are all like that." Then he said to me: "There are no bad people in your eyes (annotation 1). I'm also an honest person, so I understand you. What your elder sister Gang Wang said social etiquette doesn't apply to you. You should do things based on your nature, go straight, and do things upright. In modern society, it is popular to use people now and make friends now. Being straight and formal is not popular in society; but in the long run, this straight and formal way of doing affairs is not bad, and you can get along just as well."

5.3-1,我小時候,我爸爸也這麼說我。後文8.7節我的那位室友,來自國務院的警察也這麼說我。他說,這世界上好人可不多,也許能有五、六個;能認識你是我的榮幸。再後文,9. 5節的意大利人梭欏也說我是好人。他還說, “好人(Good Man)的眼裡沒壞人,可能全世界才有幾十個。” 我是從梭欏知道英語中的 “Good Man” 一詞的。

Annotation 5.3-1, when I was a child, my father said the same about me. My roommate, a police officer from the State Council, also said the same thing about me in Section 8.7 below. He said that there are not many "good people" in this world, maybe five or six; it is my honor to know you. Later in the text, the Italian Sal Fasullo in Section 9.5 also said that I am a good man. He also said, "There is no bad people in the eyes of a good man. There may be only a few dozen in the world." I learned the word "Good Man" in English from Sal Fasullo.

大舅說:“我年輕時,剛剛步入社會,也不懂。那時候,剛解放(1950年代),我剛從農村來瀋陽。東北大學剛建校,我在伙食科當大師傅(廚師,副科長)。我們科長老劉(即劉團長)看我們不注重接人待物,沒事時,就訓練我們這個。人的模樣好看賴看咱不說,那老劉利索,舉止有度,看了讓人賞心悅目。”

Uncle said: “When I was young, just entered society and didn't understand. At that time, just after liberation (1950s), I had just come to Shenyang from the countryside. Northeastern University had just been established, and I was working as a master chef (cook, deputy section chief) in the catering section. Our section chief Liu (i.e., Troupe Leader Liu) saw us do not pay attention to the reception of people, when nothing else, would train us this. The appearance of a person is good-looking or ugly, let's not talk about it. That old Liu is neat, with a demeanor, is pleasing to the eyes.”

說着,他開始給我表演,接人待物。遇見了認識的人,主動向前走幾步,熱情地握手,抖動五六次。然後,後退一兩步,站直。兩手下放到褲線處,手指併攏(要有動作)。態度莊重。再由莊嚴的表情變成笑臉,才開始說話,等等。

As he spoke, he began to put on a show for me, how to treat people and things. When meeting someone you know, taking the initiative to walk a few steps forward, shaking hands warmly, and shaking your hand five or six times. Then, taking a step or two back and standing up straight. Place your hands down to the line of your trousers and keep your fingers together (to make the moves). Solemn attitude. Then he changed from a solemn expression to a smiling face, after that began to speak, and so on.

大舅說:人家老劉(即劉團長)在大街上,離3050米遠看見了認識的人,就這樣(給我表演)。人家的朋友就多,混得開!盧岩,你啥樣(大舅展示我的行為表情,如圖5.3.2-1)。盧岩!人家都到你跟前了,你還待答不禮的,慢慢騰騰地,張着嘴,滿臉無知!人家一看,這是啥人?傻!

Uncle said: "The man Old Liu (i.e. Troupe Leader Liu) in the street, 30, 50 meters away, saw people he knows; just like this (showing me). He has a lot of friends, and with a good fame! Luyan, what do you look like (Uncle showed my behavioral expression; see fig. 5.3.2-1). Lu Yan! People are in front of you, but you are still waiting to answer, ignoring their presence, slow, with your mouth open, full of ignorance! People look at you, "What kind of person is this? Stupid!"

5.3-2 Olmec were jaguar2.jpg

大舅說:人家老劉,半個小時,兩個小時就能交一個朋友!你,盧岩!人家看見,傻!不禮你!在一個地方時間長了,呃!盧岩這人不傻呀!但是,在人家的頭腦里,以前你是傻子!那第一印象可不好改變啊!不過時間長了,它也能變,那得需要半年。前後要半年時間,人家才對待你像個正常的人:盧岩不傻,是個老實人,挺好的。盧岩吶!人一輩子有幾個半年!?人家別人用三、五分鐘,十天半個月交一個朋友;你用半年交一個。你說,你說!你這輩子能在什麼水平上混!?

Uncle said: "The Old Liu, can make a friend in half an hour, two hours! You, Luyan! People see, silly! Ignoring you! Having been in the same place for a long time! Ahaa! Luyan is not stupid! But in people's minds, you used to be stupid! That first impression can't be easily changed! But it can change over time. It takes half a year. It takes half a year before they treat you like a normal person: Luyan is not stupid, he's an honest man, he's good. Luyan! How many halves a year is there in a person's life? Other people use three or five minutes, ten days and half a month to make a friend; you use half a year to make a friend. Tell me! At what level can you live in your life!?"

大舅媽看我被訓得兩眼含淚,對大舅說:那你給盧岩講,講講!就好好說唄!你幹嘛還損損噠噠地呀!

大舅對大舅媽大叫:你要講,你就講!你不講!我講,你就別插嘴!又跺腳對大舅媽說:我是想讓他記住!他這一輩子都給我牢牢地記住!

Seeing that I was admonished with tears in my eyes, Aunt said to Uncle: "Then you tell Luyan, tell him! Just say it properly! Why are you still being so disparaging?"

Uncle yelled at Aunt: "If you want to tell him, you tell him! If you don't! I talk, so you don't interrupt!" Then he stomped his foot and said to aunt: "I want him to remember! I want him to remember it for the rest of his life!"

大舅說:我特別捉摸你這事兒很長時間了!總結出一套適合你接人待物的方式。人家老劉那套你學不來!因為你不是那種性格。你和我的性格一樣,我也是老實人。你看老劉那套我模仿得好,我以前經常練習,但我這輩子一次也沒用上過!

Uncle said: "I've been trying to figure you out for a long time! Summarized a set of manners that are suitable for you to treat with people. You can't learn from Old Liu's manner! Because you are not that kind of personality. You and I have the same personality, I am also honest. You see Old Liu's set of manners I imitate well, I used to practice a lot, but I have never used it once in my life!"

大舅說:人家老劉的交際圈50米遠;盧岩,你應該努力把握住5米的範圍。人家都到你跟前了,你不能不搭理人家呀!說着,大舅就開始講他給我簡化了的見面禮節。

Uncle said: "The Old Liu's social circle is 50 meters away; Luyan, you should try to grasp the 5-meter range. People are in front of you, you should not ignore them ah!" Uncle began to talk about the meeting etiquette that he had simplified for me.

大舅說:我發現了,你不愛笑。你不喜歡笑的原因是你的牙齒顏色有些黃。盧岩!那你這習慣得引起多少誤會呀!這習慣一定得改。牙齒不好,你得對着鏡子,練出你的一套笑臉來。不改!你這輩子就可能因為你的牙齒有點兒顏色給耽誤了。這哪兒行啊!

Uncle said: "I found out that you don't like to smile. The reason you don't like to smile is that your teeth are a little yellow in color. Luyan! Then how many misunderstandings will you cause with this habit! This habit must be changed. With bad teeth, you have to look in the mirror and practice your set of smiles. If you don't change it! Your whole life could be ruined because of the color of your teeth. That's not right!"

大舅說:盧岩!別人用半小時,兩小時交個朋友;而你需要半年才能和幾個人混熟了。那你這輩子能混成個啥樣兒?很明顯,這不行!

Uncle said, "Luyan! Others spend half an hour or two hours to make a friend; but you need half a year to get acquainted with a few people. So, what can you be like in this life? Obviously, this is not going to work!”

大舅又說:盧岩!人生一輩子,就靠這個(注2)!你看!說着,他又給我示範他給我設計的待人接物的舉止言談。

Uncle added, "Luyan! A lifetime of a life depends on this (annotation 2)! Look!" Saying this, he again demonstrated to me the mannerisms he had designed for me in dealing with people.

5.3-3.jpg

5.3-2,什麼是威儀路?佛教中解釋威儀的本義是細密整齊的格式,並稱行住坐臥為四威儀。具足戒是心神,即無意識,之所履,故稱威儀路。男人的具足戒,亦作黃金甲(如圖5.3.3-2是古墨西哥的特拉洛克身着黃金甲),有八萬四千之數,是從四威儀開始計算的(參見16.2)。圖3是埃及夏娃身着女戒,亦作五百威儀十萬八千魅力。

Annotation 5.3-2, What is the Majesty Road? Buddhism explains Majesty as neat fine pattern, and calls walking, standing, sitting, and lying as four Majesties. Full Precepts, aka. Golden Armor (see fig. 5.3.3-2 Tlaloc in Golden Armor) are heart God (i.e., unconsciousness) moving on, therefore are called Majesty Roads. Full precepts are also known as 3,000 majesties 84,000 enchantments, which is calculated out from the four Majesties (cf. Section 16.2). Fig. 3 is Egyptian Eve wearing Golden Armor, aka. 500 majesties 108,000 charms.

那麼,神識是如何行走於行住坐臥的?如插圖5.3.3-1中的上圖AB的顏色是一樣的,但看起來不一樣;下圖,AB被聯繫在了一起,觀眾看到的就是AB的顏色相同。這是無意識(即心神)採用了不同的默認認知模版造成的錯覺。另外參見7.16節《百變神通》,劉團長在我面前走來走去;隨後我回憶時,感覺他是一群不同年齡的人。筆者我認為那就是我的無意識對他採用了多個不同的默認認知模板造成的錯覺。

So, how does the God-sense walk on the Majesty Roads? As in Illustration 5.3.3-1 in the top picture A and B are the same color but look different; in the bottom picture, A and B are linked together and the viewer sees that A and B are the same color. This is an illusion caused by the unconscious (i.e., God-sense) adopting a different default template of cognition. See also section 7.16, "A Hundred Godly Transformations", where Troupe Leader Liu walked around in front of me, and then when I recalled it, I felt that he was a group of people of different ages. The author I think that was an illusion caused by my unconsciousness adopting multiple different default templates of cognition for him.

王玉山大舅說,“人一輩子就靠這個”,是真的嗎?筆者我現在認為是真的,在佛教中,學佛就是學法,而法就是具足戒,亦作最勝真如,亦作戒渡,亦作人神契約。

Uncle Yushan Wang said, "A human's whole life depends on this", is it true? I now think it is true. In Buddhism, to study Buddha is to study laws, and the laws are the Full Precepts, aka. supreme victorious true suchness, aka. Covenant Ark.

後文9.3節,劉團長僱傭意大利黑手黨,指責工地的人對我盧岩沒禮貌。那時,可把工地的人嚇壞了!工地的經理背地裡請了兩伙明白人來研究這件怪事。他們研究的結論是:我盧岩在加拿大的生活不如意,我的一位中國的有錢有勢的親戚看着就難受了,所以那工地就發生了怪事。他們認為人生的幸福不是錢的問題,而取決於性格;認為我的那位國內的親戚想通過僱傭黑社會幫我打架來改善我的性格,並且想讓他們教我待人接物的禮節舉止。

Later in Section 9.3, Troupe Leader Liu hired the Italian Mafia and accused the people at the construction site of being rude to me, Luyan. At that time, it scared the people at the construction site! The manager of the construction site secretly asked two groups wise people to study this strange affair. The conclusion of their study was: I Luyan's life in Canada is not as good as I would like it to be, and one of my rich and powerful relatives in China had a hard time looking at it, so something strange happened in that construction site. They believed that happiness in life was not a matter of money but depended on personality; they believed that my domestic relative wanted to improve my personality by hiring Mafia to help me fight, and that my relative wanted them to train me the social etiquette.

↪️返回第5章《遼寧分院》的目錄↪️ Back to Catalog of Chapter 5 Liaoning Branch

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2022: 這老包羊了,被老婆空投到陽台全閉環管