設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:丁丁家長
萬維讀者網 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
聼雪:兒子的Lego Design(一)
送交者: 聼雪 2011年07月12日19:06:53 於 [海 二 代] 發送悄悄話

兒子從小喜歡玩兒Lego,聽說媽媽開了博客,每天有很多人來看,挺羨慕的。我就提議在這裡給他一個地盤兒。如果你的孩子也喜歡Lego,歡迎他們來看看!他會用英文介紹他的東西。(我在打這些字的時候,他就在一邊兒跟着讀拼音,讀得還挺像那麼一回事兒的!其實我沒教過他拼音,他自己figured it out.)

As most of you have already read, I am an avid fan of LEGO.  I have built many creations, using both the System style of build (the classic bricks) and the BIONICLE/Hero Factory style (ball and joint systems). I heard that Mom had started a blog, and she offered me a spot on the blog with my LEGO Creations.  So, here I am.  Please Enjoy!

(One should know that I am also a Star Wars fan, and many of my System creations have something to do with the Star Wars Universe.)

This is a Star Wars attack ship called the Sidewinder.  It took me about a week to finish.  I constructed the basic frame out of plates, then added some meat to it with 2x4 bricks and more plates.  All this took about a two days.  I had the basic version down.  Then I decided it could do with some more work.  It took me another day to flesh out the wings, add more weapons, and install the rotating cannon.  This was Version 2.  Finally, I decided to put some more details, arriving at Version 3, which is seen below.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2010: 樂維:老爸與自閉兒(四)安家新澤西
2010: 寶寶出牙期四大問題巧應對