设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:丁丁家长
万维读者网 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
头疼妈妈:montessori vs. public school
送交者: 头疼妈妈 2005年11月13日14:00:50 于 [海 二 代] 发送悄悄话

My son started w/ montessor when he was 3 yrs old; he was considered to be the perfect montessori kid, everybody loved him, he was a very happy boy. but after we moved, i sent him to another one that's close to where we live, he just hated to be there, he cried every morning for 2 months, so i had to take him out and put him in another private pre/school, he loved it, especially kindergarden, but they have only up to k/1st combined. Now he's in 2nd grade in public school. with more and more kids in the classroom, i'm really worried. he seems to need a lot of attention. his 1st grade was ok, he had a lot of opportunities to show himself. but here comes 2nd grade, he's almost falling into the category of "trouble maker". Talked to his teacher and previous teacher, they think he's just too young, not mature enough, only time can help. yes, he's young for the grade, but his k-teacher strongly recommended him to go to 1st grade when i was still hesitating doing that. So, repeating grade is really not an option, transferring to private school? it's bit out of my budget, engergy ... i also have older kid in the same public school.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2003: 动力与兴趣