设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:丁丁家长
万维读者网 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
今天的美国人在其本国之内,不会争斗的你死我活
送交者: NoWorry 2008年01月15日16:00:40 于 [海 二 代] 发送悄悄话

(CNN) -- Sens. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama both called for an end to a bitter fight in a racially charged debate that has roiled the Democratic presidential contest over the last few days.

At a news conference Monday in Reno, Nevada, Obama said that he is "concerned about the tenor the campaign has taken in the last couple days."

"I think that I may disagree with Sen. Clinton or Sen. Edwards on how to get things done, but we share the same goals. We're all Democrats, we all believe in civil rights, we all believe in equal rights," said the senator from Illinois.

"I think they're good people, they are patriots and they are running because they think they can lead this country to a better place, and I don't want the campaign in this stage to degenerate into so much tit for tat back and forth that we lose sight of why all of us are doing this."

Obama also warned his supporters to play fair.

"If I hear my own supporters engaging in talk that I think is ungenerous or misleading or in some way is unfair, then I will speak out forcefully against them and I hope the other campaigns take the same approach," he said.

After Obama's statement, Clinton released her own remarks, saying the heated exchanges "I know does not reflect what is in our hearts."

"We differ on a lot of things ... but when it comes to civil rights and our commitment to diversity, when it comes to our heroes -- President John F. Kennedy and Dr. King -- Sen. Obama and I are on the same side," she said. "And in that spirit, let's come together, because I want more than anything else to ensure that our family stays together on the front lines of the struggle to expand rights for all Americans."

无忧非常高兴这一报道, 也为欧巴马和嗨利锐感到欣慰和庆幸, 他们不亏为是伟大的美国所培育的伟大政治家。

在美国任何歧视是绝对违法的,为大多数美国人所嫉恨的, 一个自己本身原来是被歧视的一族,反而有歧视他人的意识和言行, 在美国更是让人觉得卑鄙无耻。

与此同时, 在如今的美国, 动不动就以歧视说事, 尤其是以种族说事, 也是令人及其反感的。 比如你的孩子没有上到好的大学, 你的饭吃的不是那么香甜,你的房子住的不是那么豪华, 你的车开的不是那么亮丽, 也说成是因为你的皮肤不白,或是不黄, 美国人不会买你的仗, 知道你是在给自己没有出息, 没有本事, 没有进取找借口, 甚至觉得你很可怜, 很无聊。

嗨利锐并没有否定伟大的金,相反她是在说明伟大的金和伟大的张森都为美国社会同样做出了伟大的贡献。这欧巴马是清楚的, 美国人民是清楚的,谁在这时想挑起种族的分歧都是徒劳的, 事与愿违的。故此欧巴马不再说此事, 实事上, 欧巴马和嗨利锐在这次竞选中都没有打所谓的弱势的牌子, 因为他们知道, 这是没有用的, 美国的确是个很平等, 任人唯贤的,只要你有本事, 有人格, 你的父母就是要饭的花子, 你本人也有可能当总统的。

在没有极大的特殊变化下, 无忧认为嗨利锐不但能赢民主党的后选人, 而且还能入主白宫, 成为美国有史以来第一位女性总统, 这也是伟大的无忧, 具有伟大开明意识的无忧所企盼的。

今天的美国人在其本国之内,不会因为政治权力,经济利益,名誉高低,意识形态而争斗的你死我活, 这是一个多么伟大的进步, 光辉的文明?这不仅是我们美国人,包括你我这样刚刚下船的新来的美国人的幸运,财富和幸福, 更是其它国家和民族所应效仿和学习的, 美国人的精神是目前人类的精髓, 这你不能否认, 也无法否认,不管你愿意不愿意的承认。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2007: 给孩子一份永远的礼物
2006: 向最好的努力,作最坏的打算