设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 跟帖
my idea is different
送交者: 基甸恩典 2009月05月14日22:34:47 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话
回  答: Well, my impression isstinger 于 2009-05-14 22:13:33
God is truth itself. Religion is not truth. Religion reveals the relationship between God and human, and thus determines the relation among people which called ethic.

Philosophy is seeking the answer about "essence" or the reason behind the various phenomenon. But philosophy cannot reveal the reason of the whole world. Otherwise, philosophy becomes a religion. Religion tries to give a reason and purpose for the whole world.

From my point of view, philosophy only deals with the reason of part of the world. Philosophers always observe the phenomenon "in this world" but religion provide an observation angle from a point "outside of the world". Only when you stand outside of the world can you know the meaning of the world. Only you stand outside of your life, you can know the purpose of your life.

Only God can reveal that observation as no one can stand outside of the world. You should admit your observation to this world is limited and most likely uncorrect. Only God is Truth. So every one is equal, ha ha.
0%(0)
0%(0)
  U brought up a good point! - stinger 05/14/09 (280)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2007: 中国大学的现实困境
2007: 大学的评审时代
2006: 借助陈进的悲剧,对体制上的弊端进行检
2006: 必须把汉芯的教训放到更大的层面去考虑