設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:諍友
萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 帖子
俄羅斯駐美總領館雙重國籍問答
送交者: 高翰文 2012年12月16日11:57:48 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話

《俄羅斯駐美總領館雙重國籍問答》 

12. I came here from the former Soviet Union (USSR) or Russia and right now I am US citizen. Why do I have to confirm the absence of Russian citizenship in order to get Russian visa?

我來自前蘇聯/俄羅斯,現在是美國公民。為什麼需要先證明未持有俄羅斯國籍,才能取得俄羅斯簽證。

If you are a citizen of Russia and receive US citizenship, it does not mean that you automatically lose your Russian citizenship, because, according to the Russian Law, no person can be deprived of his/her citizenship, but on his/her stated (i.e. put officially in order) will. Russian Law does not forbid you to have several citizenships, however, considers you only a Russian citizen and does not recognize dual citizenship, and therefore, requires you to travel in and out of Russia on your Russian passport. The Consulate General as federal organization enforces the Law of the State, so, every person, whose foreign passports or travel documents indicate his/her place of birth as “Russia” or “USSR”, or one of the states, which was a republic or a part of the former USSR, will be required to present a proof of absence of Russian citizenship.

[翻譯成中文;採用博客正倫的正確且精彩的翻譯文]

作為俄羅斯公民,取得美國國籍並不意味着自動失去俄羅斯國籍。因為,根據俄羅斯法律,只有公民自願正式聲明(放棄俄羅斯國籍),沒有人可以剝奪其俄羅斯國籍。俄羅斯法律不禁止你擁有多國籍,但是,(即使你擁有多國籍,在俄羅斯境內)法律只認為你是一位俄羅斯公民。因此,需要你用俄羅斯護照進出俄羅斯。俄羅斯領館是實行國家法律的聯邦組織。所以,所有持外國護照/旅行證件的人,如果其護照或旅行證件上標示其出生地為“俄羅斯”或“蘇聯”,或蘇聯任一加盟共和國時,必須要證明其未持有俄羅斯國籍(即已經自願聲明放棄)。

14. I want to obtain or restore or give up Russian citizenship. What do I do?

Please, apply with our Passport and Legal Department of the Consulate (see our Passport and Legal page).

[翻譯成中文]

14.我想獲得或恢復或放棄俄羅斯國籍。我該怎麼辦?

請到我們總領館的護照和法律部申請(查看我們的護照和法律頁)。

http://www.consulrussia.org/eng/faq.html

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>