簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:Yiyi11
萬維讀者網 > 健康生活 > 帖子
西人不戴口罩,無知,傲慢,還是科學?
送交者: 萬湖小舟1 2020年03月13日21:41:53 於 [健康生活] 發送悄悄話

西人不戴口罩,無知,傲慢,還是科學?

萬湖小舟

看完這個視頻後傳給了我們家的小領導。她在醫院工作,接受的是西方醫學科學的教育,贊成一些西方醫學專家的觀點,戴口罩並不能防止病毒感染。和我在微信有如下的對話,才了解到西人不戴口罩不是無知,傲慢和文化不同。也有他們一定的的道理。

F代表父親,D代表女兒。為不能閱讀英語的讀者,提供了英譯漢參考。

F: Different cultures, different opinions dealing with COVID-19

不同的文化,對防護COVID-19的見解不同

D: It's because the mask doesn't protect you, it only protects others if you're sick

這是因為戴口罩並不能保護你,當你生病時戴上口罩是為了保護他人

D: It doesn't prevent you from getting the virus. Your mask isn't even air tight. For proper air tightness you need a mask fitting. 

口罩並不能防止你感染上病毒。因為口罩有氣隙並不嚴實。要獲得適當的氣密性,你的口罩需要自適應性地調整配合你的臉型。

F: Before you have symptoms, you already have virus in your body, if you don't wear mask, you infect others.

在你出現症狀之前,你的體內已帶病毒,如果不戴口罩,則可能感染他人。

F: Is the logic true?

是這個道理吧?

D: That's not how it works. 

不是那麼回事。

D: You can wear a mask and still spread the virus. Because your mask is not air tight sealed. 

你戴上口罩仍然可以傳播病毒。因為你的面罩不具有高氣密性的密封。

D: If you're actually infected, the virus is on your hands, your clothes, the things you touched in your house, your car, your keys etc.

如果你真的感染了病毒,那麼病毒存在你的手上,你的衣服上,在房屋中你摸到的東西上,你的汽車上,你的鑰匙上等。

F: However, it reduces the risk.

但是戴口罩降低了病毒傳播的風險。

D: No, because your hands spread the virus too.

沒有,因為你的雙手也在傳播病毒。

D: Anything you touched will spread the virus.

你觸摸的任何東西都會傳播病毒。

F: I mean if you wear a face mask, it will reduce the risk to spread the virus.

我的意思是,如果你戴上口罩,它將減少傳播病毒的風險。

D: Sure, but the rest of your body's surface can still spread it, only isolation will prevent the spread.

這沒錯。但是你身體的其餘部分仍然可以傳播病毒,只有隔離才能阻止病毒擴散。

D: In addition, if all healthy people wear masks, it will cause masks in short supply, so that people like us in hospitals who actually need them every day will lack masks.

另外如果健康的人都戴口罩,會使口罩短缺,讓實際上每天最需要口罩的人,比如醫院裡像我們這樣的醫務工作者,沒有了口罩。

D: If you don't wear a mask properly you're also spreading the virus.

還有如果你戴口罩的方式不正確,那麼你照樣也會傳播病毒。

F: You learned from the western medical science, I judge by facts and logic.

你的看法來自西方醫學科學,我的判斷基於事實和邏輯推理。

D: It doesn't make sense. It's airborne. Your mask is not tight. You have to change the mask every few hours which most people don't do. The spread of a lot of viruses is from virus surviving on hard surfaces.

這沒道理,病毒可以是氣溶膠傳播,你的口罩氣密性不好,並不能阻止感染。還有你必須每隔幾個小時就更換一次口罩,而大多數人卻不這樣做。很多病毒的傳播都來自在堅硬表面上殘留的病毒。

F: Really, my scientist?

噢,真的嗎,我的科學家?

D: You aren't even logical. You keep saying a mask will help you. It's airborne virus. Mask is not sealed. Air goes into mask, because a mask has holes, it's not sealed against your face.

你的推理也不見得有邏輯性。你不斷地說口罩會幫你防病毒。對於氣溶膠傳播的病毒,口罩又未密封,空氣通過間隙進入口罩,口罩上也有孔,因此口罩並不能完全把你的臉部隔絕。

D: If you can breathe with a mask on, you can breathe in the virus. As simple as that.

如果你可以戴口罩呼吸,你就可以吸入病毒。就這麼簡單的道理。

F: But, it reduces the chance of virus going into your mouth and nose. A medical face mask can filter very tiny particles. Understand?

但是,口罩減少了病毒進入您的口腔和鼻子的機會。醫用口罩可以過濾非常小的顆粒。知道嗎?

D: No, oh my god you missed a lot of hygiene knowledge. That's not the only places it enters your body. How do you eat? With your hands. How do you see, with your eyes. Is your mask covering those areas? No.

不是這樣的,哦,天哪,你欠缺很多衛生知識。口和鼻子並不是病毒進入你身體的唯一路徑。你若要吃飯,你得使用你的手。你要看東西,你要使用你的眼睛。口罩覆蓋了這些區域嗎?沒有。

D: There are many different medical masks, they do not filter virus, Dad, don't forget I work in a hospital. Why are you trying to be an expert in this topic and spread false information. In order to wear a N95 mask properly you need to be mask fitted. 

有很多不同類型的醫用口罩,有些並不能過濾病毒。爸爸,別忘了我在醫院工作。為何你想在這個主題上當個專家並傳播不實信息。為了正確戴N95口罩,你需要口罩和你的臉型配套。

D: In the hospital we are all mask fitted with a personalized size to our face. 

在醫院裡,我們所有的口罩都配合個性化的臉部尺寸。

D: You are not mask fitted.

你的口罩沒有這種配套過程。

D: When it's properly fitted, it's very hard to breathe. You can't wear it for more than an hour because you will not get enough oxygen. That's how tight the mask is. You can't breathe and need to change to new mask.

口罩如果正確的氣密後,你會很難呼吸。你只能戴一個小時左右,因為你將無法獲得足夠的氧氣。這就是高氣密性的口罩特點。您無法呼吸,需要更換新口罩。

F: OK, some of your opinions are right.  I forgot my daughter is a scientist. Talk to you later. I have to go. Bye.

好,你的某些觀點是正確的。我忘了我的女兒是科學家。好,我們回聊,我得走了。再見

D: Don't need to be a "scientist" to know that. Its "logic".

不必是“科學家”才知道這些。它屬於“邏輯”。

0%(0)
0%(0)
  \"待口罩“?中文差到這個程度,不羞恥嗎?  /無內容 - forfunny1 03/14/20 (253)
    哈哈,謝謝你指正,標題這處輸入錯誤。改過來了。今後多注意。  /無內容 - 萬湖小舟1 03/14/20 (214)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 幻想家的天馬行空,創意無限
2019: 微信視頻輔導幫助客戶提升自信的案例分
2018: 當身體出現蘋果味道可能是得了糖尿病
2017: 這些畫,可以治癒你受傷的心靈