简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
My English Report By Ruo Qian Kang 01/16/2024
送交者: 尊重正义 2024年01月16日16:14:21 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

My English Report

By Ruo Qian Kang01/16/2024

I once reported to the CIA that China’s Xi Jinping single-handedly terrist group using AI electromagnetic waves combined with computer machines as weapons to carry out indiscriminate terrorist attacks on the brain nervous system of the American society. This was the written report I planned to turn in when I prepared to call the police in the Boston suburb where I lived, and now I needed to report it to the CIA as well.

The extreme terrorist criminals in China claim now that they conducted a horrific experiment on my brain nerve systems. I now feel numb in my brain. I don’t know if it was a terrorist attack on my brain or their recent intrusion or an poison-agent terrorist attack on my apartment.

My name is Ruo Qian Kang, I need to report to you what really happend to me yesterday. I once again discovered that my apartment was broken into by the Chinese Communist Party Xi Jinping's extreme terrorist members, because I found a board tool in my home. This is not mine. Items, boards I haven’t seen before. The last similar incident occurred in May 2023. I discovered that my large save disk that had been secretly stolen by the Chinese government's brain-controlled criminal gang at Jinan Airport in China 8 months ago was returned to me. The criminals returned it to me when I was not at home. , return this large storage disk to my apartment home in the United States. I called the police at that time, and the police arrived and made relevant records.

There are many reasons why they carried out such violations against me. One of the reasons is that I have written a lot of reports in my blog posts to expose what China’s Xi Jinping government has been doing around the world, especially in American society, over the past few decades. Large-scale AI electromagnetic waves and computer machines combine the conscious and subconscious brain nervous system to carry out terrorist attacks and violations.

For a detailed report on the extreme crimes of international terrorism led by China's Xi Jinping, please read the exposé report I wrote in Chinese and will send it to your local police. I hope that you Officer could refer to the report, which I translated into English using translation software. If the translation is not accurate, please with the help of a Chinese translator, to understand the meaning better. Since I am under the control of the brain nerves transmitted by Chinese intracranial sound transmission, it is difficult for me to express accurately in English in a short time. I actually feel a little sorry about it, please understand me.

The loss of my large save happened in September 2022. When I left China and came to the United States, my large save containing my personal information and files was placed in my checked luggage. The staff at Jinan Airport asked me to open the lock. , checked my checked suitcase, I came to the United States and found that this large storage disk was stolen. I immediately reported the theft of my large storage disk to the U.S. government in a report to expose China’s international criminal behavior. My large storage disk and the contents of the files are damaged to varying degrees.

Another time, I discovered that three of my small USB flash drives were stolen, and a few months later, they were delivered to my home when I was away from home. I found that many files in three of my SUVs were missing.

I think this is a brain-controlled terrorist attack on me, my son and the public at the same time. It is also a blatant violation of the real material life of our human society. They openly challenge the normality of the United States. The crime of international extremist terrorism that violates order is also a blatant violation and provocation to the U.S. government and American society.

I think this is a terrorist attack on me and my son and a threat to normal life while being controlled by my brain. It is also a life threat in an extreme terrorist way to the United States and the world. It is a threat to the combination of our human society. They are blatant violations of real material life. Their international extremist terrorist crimes blatantly challenge the normal order of the United States. They are also blatant violations and provocative threats to the life and safety of the U.S. government and American society.

I ask the US President Biden's Administration to immediately crack down on China's international crimes that Xi Jinping has created for decades, and to immediately investigate and suppress the terrorist crimes that China's AI electromagnetic waves and computer machines combine with each other to attack the subconscious nervous system of the brain of human society. Immediate protection for me and my son's victim and hostage families.

I have obtained the criminal evidence of the CCP Xi Jinping’s international brain system AI crime, and I request the US government to immediately provide me with a designated lawyer to protect our lives, property and interests, and to protect the human rights of American citizens.

RuoQian Kang

01/16/2024

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖