設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Brain Nerve Experiments Using Electromagnetic Wave
送交者: 尊重正義 2024年01月18日06:27:43 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

A Brief Summary of the Case Report of Brain Nerve Experiments Using Electromagnetic Wave Terrorist Attacks in the United States by the Claiming Mind-control Agency of China's 

Xi Jinping's Government.

My name is Ruo Qian Kang, an American citizen. As a victim, I need to report a case of special nature and content to all of you. The transnational electromagnetic wave brain neuroterrorism criminal experimental activities and ideological electromagnetic wave brain neuroterrorism abuse cases created by the claiming to be Chinese President Xi Jinping's Chinese brain control agency . 

For more than two years,this agency has now used high-tech sound transmission technology in the United States to conduct sadistic non-human brain experiments through psychological electromagnetic wave terrorist attacks on brain nerves. My life has been threatened by this case. This case is also related to the U.S. national security. In order to protect my human rights , my life and my lives of my whole family, and the U.S. national security interests,I need to report to the  U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

I would like to introduce the important contents of this case.  The Chinese brain control agency uses Shandong Chinese dialect to attack my brain nerves through electromagnetic wave intracranial sound transmission technology for more than 20 hours a day. I am now more familiar with writing in Chinese.Please understand me. I've used translation software to help me to translate this report introduction into English. 

I was born in China, American citizen. While in China, I worked as a high school English teacher for 6 years after graduating from college. In 1990, during the open recruitment of news anchors in Jinan City, among more than 800 contestants, I was lucky enough to be admitted by Jinan TV Station and worked as a news Anchor for 3 years.I came to Beijing to work in 1994 and worked as a reporter and editor for China National Television(CCTV) for 6 years. I immigrated to Canada and to the United States at the end of 2001 and worked as an administrative secretary in our U.S. immigration law firm for 10 years. After 2006, I studied 12 courses in psychology at Nova.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2023: 2024誰都不可能贏拜登,除非拜登有醫療
2023: 誰代表共和黨選2024都能贏拜登,除了川