設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Why We Shouldn't Have Homework at All(為啥不應有家庭作業)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月15日08:34:45 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2013-10-22

【Aiden in English】

I think we shouldn't have homework because it's boring, takes time, and is easy to forget. Multiple times my classmates forget to do homework, so I think we should be taking the word 'homework' out of the dictionary.

The only way to describe homework is boring a lot. Every time I finish a page and check, it seems as if two more had taken the place of the one finished. Soon, I'm so bored and tired that when I'm finally finished, I barely notice. Homework always makes me that way, and when that happens, all the problems look the same. I might even do school work without even checking!

Homework also takes up time. I usually plan ahead. But when it comes to homework, I almost always spend more time on homework than planned. Sometimes, I have to put down my pencil and stop because I was late for an extracurricular activity. From time to time, I'm also forced to go outside by my "nice" mother to get some fresh air. By the time I come inside, I probably forgot I even had homework. So, to make sure no one else will experience this, homework will have to go.

Finally, homework is easy to forget. I never really thought of it, but homework seems like a test to see if you can remember things that we bring home. I have to say, some kids always forget to do their homework or they just simply leave it at home. Because of this, kid's grades are lowered by a noticeable amount.

This is why we shouldn't have homework. One of Mom's best friends, Kathy agreed with me. "All day in school is enough time for school. Everyone needs time for sports or hobbies or reading or hanging with friends in order to be a full and wise and happy human being. "She emphasized, "Also, some people don't have someone at home who can help them if they need it, and everyone should have a fair chance to understand the work." Try to talk to your teacher or send a letter to the principle asking for a home free life.

【紅霞譯文】

我認為學生不應該有家庭作業,因為它不僅無聊費時,而且容易忘記。我的同學經常把作業忘在家裡,因此我覺得應該把家庭作業從字典中徹底剔除。

枯燥乏味是家庭作業最為突出的特點,每次我做完僅有一頁紙的課外練習並檢查完畢,往往發覺有重複的東西出現。不多一會,我討厭家庭作業,心煩課外練習,以至於等我做完之後,懶得再多看它一眼。久而久之,該出錯的地方還是出錯,根本問題並未得到解決,我只不過應付了事,做後從不檢查﹗

家庭作業很占功夫。通常我計劃在先,但涉及到家庭作業,由不得我掌控時間,而且往往超過預期設想。有時我不得不中途停下來,即便如此,也不能保證及時參加課外活動。有時我被好心的媽媽轟出家門吸收新鮮空氣,可等我重新回到作業前,多半早已忘記要做的東西。為了確保今後不再有人遭遇這番經歷,家庭作業必須到此為止。

最後,家庭作業很容易遭人遺忘。我從來沒有考慮到這一點,但它的確貌似考試,看看你能記住多少帶回家的東西。我承認有些孩子健忘,即使做了課外練習也想不起帶回學校,個人成績因之而倍受影響。

總而言之,我們不應該有家庭作業,媽媽最好的朋友之一凱西同意我的觀點﹕整天泡在學校已經足亦,放學後人人都需要時間去運動健身、做自己喜歡做的事情、博覽課外讀物、會朋友,目的在於培養自己成為興趣廣泛、幸福明智的快樂之人。她強調﹕另外,還有的孩子沒有大人陪伴身旁,得不到及時幫助,根本沒有公平機會去做好家庭作業。建議每位學生踴躍向老師提出建設性意見,或直接發送信件,請求校長還原我們一個完全不為家庭作業所困擾的自由生活。

2013-10-20_Field Sports-10001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 民科並非不能做,但兩個條件,