簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Descriptive Fly(記敘文飛翔)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月16日08:32:38 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2013-11-11

【Aiden in English】

It was another one of those weekends where you're just slumped against the couch, bored out of your mind, and waiting for the day to pass. I couldn't believe my mom grounded me. Seriously, I only went pass the curfew by a few minutes! Alright, I admit it, it was more than that. "If only I could just fly out of here!" I thought. Then, as if by magic, my feet lifted off of the ground. I couldn't believe it. "Was I actually flying?" I asked myself. "Oh, well, at least I had a way to get out of this house." So I concentrated, and just as my head was about to explode, I shot up like a human cannon ball. A moment later, a wave of pain coursed through my body, I opened my eyes, and with my head still throbbing. I looked down to see a human-sized hole in the roof of my house. I was flying!

Flying was harder than I thought. I willed myself to go forward, and as I slowly inched toward town, I imagined myself flying like Superman and kicking bad guys' butts. Next thing I knew, I was free falling. I couldn't believe that a brief moment of distraction would disrupt my flying ability! I had to think fast or else I would end up as a pancake on the ground. I gathered all my strength, and concentrated, but all I could do was to angle myself toward my neighborhood's lake.

I was just about to do the world's biggest, belly flap ever when something caught me by the stomach. The thing set me on the ground and as I looked up, I saw my mom standing there will a large frown on her face. All I could do was to gape at her with an open mouth.

I knew she was going to give me the worst punishment. But what I didn't expect was a compliment. "Not bad for a first time," she said, "but you need to focus more." She told me that her whole family had the ability to fly. "I expected you would sooner or later learn to fly." She said.

From that day on, I began to master flying, and learning more to control myself in flight. And never again did my mom ground me for breaking curfew.

【紅霞譯文】

又是這樣一個周末﹕你懶散地癱倒在沙發上,茫然不知所措,正想百無聊賴地打發一整天大好時光,我簡直不敢相信自己因此而遭受媽媽指責。說真的,我只錯過晚上規定睡覺鐘點幾分鐘﹗好吧,我承認的確過了很長時間。“假如能離地而起﹗”我思忖着。想着想着,好像奇蹟出現了,我雙腳果然脫離地面,令人難以置信。“我真的能飛﹖”我自言自語。“哦,既然如此,起碼我先飛出家門再說。”於是,我集中精力,太陽穴緊繃,像一發人肉炮彈般地噴射出去。不大一會兒,一股巨痛遍及全身,我睜大眼睛,滿頭青筋暴跳。我向下張望,發現我家屋頂上方有塊人體大小的窟窿。我確實在飛!

飛翔比我想像的要難。我執意向前,慢慢朝小鎮方向移動,與此同時,我把自己當成“超人”,專門懲治壞蛋。接着,我發覺身體已開始自由降落,做夢都想不到稍一分神立即影響到本人飛行能力。我必須當機立斷,否則自己很快就被摔成煎餅。我使出吃奶的力氣並全神貫注,但所在一切完全無濟於事,我還是歪歪斜斜朝自家小區的湖邊落去。

我正想翻個大跟頭,勇創天下無雙,不料肚子被戳了一下,我應聲落地,只見媽媽站在面前滿臉不悅,嚇得我瞠目結舌。

本以為自己會嚴遭懲罰,沒想到卻被媽媽表揚了一通﹕“好小子,第一次就飛成這樣,實在不賴哇。”她說﹕“不過,你應該多加專注。”她又告訴我,其全家都有飛翔特異功能,“我料定你遲早能學會飛翔。”她補充道。

從那天起,我開始掌握飛翔技藝,更多地要提高空中自我控制能力,媽媽再也沒有因為晚睡問題而批評過我。

2013-11-05_Football-20001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖