设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Why Don't Take Away Lab Rats(电视剧《超能高校生》)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月23日13:20:27 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

二七大罢工纪念日,2014-02-07

Text-dependent Analysis ·Aiden】

Lab Rats is the best show on Disney XD. I watch it every chance I get, and I won't allow it to be taken ways.

I'm not the only person that likes Lab Rats. I mean, who doesn't like a comedy about teen super-heroes saving the day, when they've been locked up in a lab for their whole life! It's really funny how they deal with the social world when the world they know is a lab.

Speaking of funny, Lab Rats is an explosion of humor. The jokes are perfect for kids of my age. There not like the ones on the back of milk cartons, but real jokes that make you double over in laughter. It can make even the worst days a little brighter with a laugh or two. We also can learn from these jokes and share them to our friends.

What really makes Lab Rats my favorite show is how the teen super-heroes try to act normal. Everyday is dangerous because they have to be kept a secret. They deal with daily life problems, like bullying or the principle who loves making life miserable for teens. Plus, the super-heroes also have to deal with glitches in their super-powers. Sometimes, problems are also caused by the temptation of using powers like bullying or getting in front of the line at lunch.

Lab Rats is an amazing show. It shows us the problems in our daily lives and stuff super-heroes do. It's a perfect combo, and everyone likes it. Lab Rats is the best show ever. Please don't take it away.

【语境分析:电视剧《超能高校生》·红霞译文】

《超能高校生》是迪斯尼XD频道最叫座的电视剧。只要一有机会,我都会坐下来看上一阵子。

我不是唯一喜欢《超能高校生》的人,换句话说,有谁不欣赏几位整天跟实验室打交道的青少年超级英雄兼备智勇双全的喜剧元素﹗有趣的是,他们所面对的社交圈子不过是他们所熟知的实验室世界。

说到搞笑,《超能高校生》纯粹就是幽默大爆炸。幽默特别适合我这个年龄的孩子,不像牛奶盒子上早已馊得过时的老俗套,真正的笑话风趣刺激,能叫你笑声不绝,能使坏心情变好,我们可以从中汲取好玩的东西,并与朋友共同分享。

《超能高校生》之所以博得我个人叫好,是因为这些青少年超级英雄镇定自若。其实,他们整天不仅由于要恪守秘密而担惊受怕,而且还必须应对日常困扰,诸如被人欺负、老给学生下马威的校长以及自身特异功能失灵,有时问题也会来自仗势欺人或午餐买饭插队。

《超能高校生》是一出令人交口称赞的好戏,它向我们展示了日常生活中大家所面临的常规问题以及超级英雄解决方式,两者完美地融合在一起,因此人人都爱看,堪称当今最好的电视剧,请一直演播下去。

2013-07-07_Exhibition0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 我对两岸统一的看法