設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Why Don't Take Away Lab Rats(電視劇《超能高校生》)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月23日13:20:27 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

二七大罷工紀念日,2014-02-07

Text-dependent Analysis ·Aiden】

Lab Rats is the best show on Disney XD. I watch it every chance I get, and I won't allow it to be taken ways.

I'm not the only person that likes Lab Rats. I mean, who doesn't like a comedy about teen super-heroes saving the day, when they've been locked up in a lab for their whole life! It's really funny how they deal with the social world when the world they know is a lab.

Speaking of funny, Lab Rats is an explosion of humor. The jokes are perfect for kids of my age. There not like the ones on the back of milk cartons, but real jokes that make you double over in laughter. It can make even the worst days a little brighter with a laugh or two. We also can learn from these jokes and share them to our friends.

What really makes Lab Rats my favorite show is how the teen super-heroes try to act normal. Everyday is dangerous because they have to be kept a secret. They deal with daily life problems, like bullying or the principle who loves making life miserable for teens. Plus, the super-heroes also have to deal with glitches in their super-powers. Sometimes, problems are also caused by the temptation of using powers like bullying or getting in front of the line at lunch.

Lab Rats is an amazing show. It shows us the problems in our daily lives and stuff super-heroes do. It's a perfect combo, and everyone likes it. Lab Rats is the best show ever. Please don't take it away.

【語境分析:電視劇《超能高校生》·紅霞譯文】

《超能高校生》是迪斯尼XD頻道最叫座的電視劇。只要一有機會,我都會坐下來看上一陣子。

我不是唯一喜歡《超能高校生》的人,換句話說,有誰不欣賞幾位整天跟實驗室打交道的青少年超級英雄兼備智勇雙全的喜劇元素﹗有趣的是,他們所面對的社交圈子不過是他們所熟知的實驗室世界。

說到搞笑,《超能高校生》純粹就是幽默大爆炸。幽默特別適合我這個年齡的孩子,不像牛奶盒子上早已餿得過時的老俗套,真正的笑話風趣刺激,能叫你笑聲不絕,能使壞心情變好,我們可以從中汲取好玩的東西,並與朋友共同分享。

《超能高校生》之所以博得我個人叫好,是因為這些青少年超級英雄鎮定自若。其實,他們整天不僅由於要恪守秘密而擔驚受怕,而且還必須應對日常困擾,諸如被人欺負、老給學生下馬威的校長以及自身特異功能失靈,有時問題也會來自仗勢欺人或午餐買飯插隊。

《超能高校生》是一出令人交口稱讚的好戲,它向我們展示了日常生活中大家所面臨的常規問題以及超級英雄解決方式,兩者完美地融合在一起,因此人人都愛看,堪稱當今最好的電視劇,請一直演播下去。

2013-07-07_Exhibition0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 我對兩岸統一的看法