簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
76ers vs. Pacers(七六人隊迎戰步行者隊)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月23日13:39:58 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2013-03-14

【Aiden in English】

My first time watching a professional basketball game wasn't the best at the Wells Fargo Center in the South Philadelphia Sports Complex. Even though we had the club seats, the Philly 76ers got crushed by the Indiana Pacers, which I wasn't too thrilled about as a home team fan.

Getting to the game was a huge challenge. Dad drove past the exit on the highway and across the Delaware by accident. Plus, when we came back, the entrance already closed! We ended up parking at the Citizens Bank Park and didn't even notice the main entrance!

The game was already decided by the first 5 minutes. Pacers: 9 and 76ers: 0. Not only the silly score, but the Pacers didn't even seem to be trying too hard! I was giving up already.

All keen part of the game was the half court magic show. I personally always loved magic's misleading and trickery, and the magician certainly put on a great show. The first few tricks were the traditional ones, like making a bunny named Fluffy disappear. But the tricks got more and more interesting. My favorite was when he put a person in a large box. The magician stuck 9 swords through the box and the person survived. Everyone went crazy!

The best part of the game is always the end, unlike many other fun things. The 76ers were down by 3 and those were crucial. But as expected for an 18-lose-in-a-row team, they missed 2 lay ups and nearly air-balled a 3. I guess this year isn't a good 76ers' year! Even if they won, they couldn't make it to the play-offs since they didn't have a lot of wins. The best might be to break the losing record of 20 and get the first draft in NBA. They're already really close, so aim to be the worst.

The final score: Pacers 101 vs. 76ers 92.

【紅霞譯文】

第一次來到南費城體育中心富國銀行體育館觀看職業籃球比賽,我的感覺並非愜意。儘管我們親臨俱樂部座席,現場給球員撐腰打氣,但費城七六人隊仍然回天乏術,被印第安那步行者隊打得落花流水,一敗塗地。作為主隊球迷,我怎麼也激動不起來。

通往籃球球場道路本身我們曾面臨巨大挑戰,爸爸開車錯過高速公路出口,無奈地駛入特拉華州。等我們重新趕過來,球場大門已經關閉﹗沒轍兒,我們只好把車停在公民銀行費城棒球場外,根本吃不准入口方向。

其實從本次比賽開場頭五分鐘就能料定勝負,步行者隊以9﹕0領先七六人隊,比分懸殊算不了什麼,最慚愧的反倒因為客隊絲毫不費吹灰之力﹗我開始心生晦氣。

中場魔術表演令人叫絕。我一向熱衷魔術的誤導手段和戲法的神乎其神,不過今晚魔術師的確將精彩演技推向極致。最初,他略施小技,無非當眾讓名叫“蓬鬆”的兔子消失得無影無蹤。隨後,他頻出奇招,妙趣橫生。最不可思議的是,魔術師先把一位大活人裝進箱子,再將九把劍先後插入箱內,而裡面的人竟然安然無恙,引得全場驚喜若狂﹗

與其它許多好玩的趣事不同,球賽結束前往往高潮迭起扣人心弦,但對於連輸18場比賽的七六人隊卻並非如此,他們再度失去三次關鍵機會﹕兩次上籃得分和一次遠投3分球,我覺得今年七六人隊命運多舛,人倒霉的時候就是這樣,連喝口水都塞牙縫﹗話說回來,即使他們贏了本場比賽,仍然無法扭轉被淘汰的局面 ,之前他們輸得實在慘不忍睹。眼下他們只有設法擺脫屢戰屢敗的困境,才不至於打破全美職業籃球史上連輸20場的最高記錄,同時又以倒數第一的特殊資格獲得首選新秀或任意交換球星的權力。照目前形勢發展下去,七六人隊正無可奈何地朝破記錄的目標努力,並且“勝利”在望。

比賽結果﹕步行者隊以101比92勝七六人隊。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 我對兩岸統一的看法