简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
PSSA 5th Grade Math(宾州小学五年级数学统考)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月24日12:53:44 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

愚人节,2014-04-01

【Aiden in English】

Math, I think, is my best subject. I'm not saying that I'm not good at reading or writing, but math was just my thing. Now I like math. However, when it comes to the PSSA Math, no matter how much you like a subject, it isn't rescuing you from the terror, boringness, stress.

In math, I'm a year ahead of my 5th grade at school. So the boringness doubled in the test. The questions were like "Larry had 2 packs of soda, and he needed 36. If each pack had 9 cans, then how many more packs did Larry need?" and I'm like " Uhhhhh... (until I die)..." Nevertheless, I had to do my best or else I'll be seeing my grave with the words "RIP. Here lies Aiden F. G. who didn't try on PSSA!" And Mom would be one of the murders, due to a temper tantrum on my bad grade.

I guess I had to respect the PSSA Math a little. Why a little? It was because it threw in a loop-de-loop in mainly all the multiple choices. Most were disregarded immediately. But once in a while, I'd take a minute to laugh my head off at a weird mistake, such as an extra word (OK, I didn't laugh out loud, but my insides were in hysterically laughing).

【红霞译文】

我认为数学是本人最为擅长的科目,这么说并非有意贬低个人阅读或写作能力,我确实天生偏爱数学,与这门学科结下不解之缘。然而,当论及宾州数学统考,无论你对它多么情有独钟,恐慌、无聊、乃至压力难免交织一起。

眼下在学校里,我正选修比现有同学高一年即六年级的数学课程,因此,参加五年级统考的无聊指数成倍增长。考题大致如此:“拉里有2箱苏打饮料,而他需要36罐。如果每箱有9罐,那么拉里到底需要多少箱﹖”我禁不住“哼”个不停(直到寿终正寝)。不管怎样,我必须竭尽全力,否则届时本人墓碑上准保刻有“安息吧儿歌,瞧你这位对宾州数学统考不屑一顾的家伙﹗”妈妈因我渎职而气急败坏,必定成为置我于死地的帮凶之一。

我必须稍微重视一点宾州数学统考,之所以说稍微,是因为多数考题故作玄虚,考生必须谨慎地从多种选择中找出正确答案。当然,不少错误选择一目了然,很快便被淘汰出局。对题目中某些稀奇古怪的选择,我常常忍俊不禁。(好吧,我表面上并未笑出声来,但内心的确歇斯底里地偷着大乐。)

2014-02-22_Tian-40001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 骂加州的人进来看看俺们加州人民的伟大