簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
PSSA 5th Grade Math(賓州小學五年級數學統考)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月24日12:53:44 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

愚人節,2014-04-01

【Aiden in English】

Math, I think, is my best subject. I'm not saying that I'm not good at reading or writing, but math was just my thing. Now I like math. However, when it comes to the PSSA Math, no matter how much you like a subject, it isn't rescuing you from the terror, boringness, stress.

In math, I'm a year ahead of my 5th grade at school. So the boringness doubled in the test. The questions were like "Larry had 2 packs of soda, and he needed 36. If each pack had 9 cans, then how many more packs did Larry need?" and I'm like " Uhhhhh... (until I die)..." Nevertheless, I had to do my best or else I'll be seeing my grave with the words "RIP. Here lies Aiden F. G. who didn't try on PSSA!" And Mom would be one of the murders, due to a temper tantrum on my bad grade.

I guess I had to respect the PSSA Math a little. Why a little? It was because it threw in a loop-de-loop in mainly all the multiple choices. Most were disregarded immediately. But once in a while, I'd take a minute to laugh my head off at a weird mistake, such as an extra word (OK, I didn't laugh out loud, but my insides were in hysterically laughing).

【紅霞譯文】

我認為數學是本人最為擅長的科目,這麼說並非有意貶低個人閱讀或寫作能力,我確實天生偏愛數學,與這門學科結下不解之緣。然而,當論及賓州數學統考,無論你對它多麼情有獨鍾,恐慌、無聊、乃至壓力難免交織一起。

眼下在學校里,我正選修比現有同學高一年即六年級的數學課程,因此,參加五年級統考的無聊指數成倍增長。考題大致如此:“拉里有2箱蘇打飲料,而他需要36罐。如果每箱有9罐,那麼拉里到底需要多少箱﹖”我禁不住“哼”個不停(直到壽終正寢)。不管怎樣,我必須竭盡全力,否則屆時本人墓碑上準保刻有“安息吧兒歌,瞧你這位對賓州數學統考不屑一顧的傢伙﹗”媽媽因我瀆職而氣急敗壞,必定成為置我於死地的幫凶之一。

我必須稍微重視一點賓州數學統考,之所以說稍微,是因為多數考題故作玄虛,考生必須謹慎地從多種選擇中找出正確答案。當然,不少錯誤選擇一目了然,很快便被淘汰出局。對題目中某些稀奇古怪的選擇,我常常忍俊不禁。(好吧,我表面上並未笑出聲來,但內心的確歇斯底里地偷着大樂。)

2014-02-22_Tian-40001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 罵加州的人進來看看俺們加州人民的偉大