簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Spring Soccer Game III(春季足球之三)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月28日10:48:28 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-06-07

【Aiden in English】

The Spring Soccer season's teams are too unbalanced. You have the not-so-goods against the amazings. My team of Green Grass would qualify for the not-so-good, and the black team of Night Hawks would fall into the amazing. But after today's game, I'm having the second thought about it.

The beginning wasn't so bad. At one point, we were in the lead but that lasted a few seconds due to the black team's muscle: Alan. He looked like a giant around 5'8"/1.76 meters and could kill the ball two times as far as the field. I felt it because I was a goalie. He had no mercy and blasted the ball into the goal. I appeared to be lucky enough to catch one and deflected another. In the end, however, my inexperience caught up and let in two goals. At the half time the score was 2-1 Black, a firm lead.

Just as the 2nd half, began, our goalie let in a goal, widening the lead. When you think the Green Grass had given up, we charged back. At one point, we were shooting every minute. Bang! We scored, but it wasn't enough. No, and it stayed that way till the end of the game, 3-2 Black. Even though we lost, the number was close. Since Black kept undefeated among four teams, it meant that we could actually put up a fight.

【紅霞譯文】

春季足球賽季的球隊水平參差不齊,大致可歸為“不咋地”隊與“了不起”隊。我們綠草隊戰績“不咋地”,而身穿黑色制服的夜鷹隊卻表現“了不起”。今天經過兩隊實戰較量之後,我對比賽有了新的認識。

比賽開盤進行得不錯,我們一度領先,但好景不長,幾秒鐘之內就被黑隊勇將思源扭轉乾坤。思源看起來像個巨人,身高五英尺八寸/176公分,只要大腳一踢,球應聲便飛過球場兩倍以遠,作為上半場守門員,我對他腳下神威感觸極深。思源絲毫不留情,動不動就把球帶近球門。我非常運氣,居然攔下一球並撲出另外一球,儘管終因經驗不足而未能看住兩球。半場結束時,黑隊先聲奪人,暫以二比一的優勢領先。

下半場開始,我隊守門員大意,讓對方再下一城,將比分拉大。此時此刻,我們綠草隊並未沒有氣餒,相反卻全力出擊積極拼殺。“砰”﹗我們又扳回一球,可惜為時已晚,黑隊最終三比二險勝綠隊。因為黑隊是四支球隊中唯一保持不敗記錄的常勝將軍,我們能將比分逼近,也說明本隊鬥志可嘉。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 致淡紫:為什麼共和黨的理念不能完全Wo
2019: I Love you all