簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
GHCS Camp─Last Day(光華夏令營最後一天)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月08日10:57:03 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-08-29

Aiden in English

At last the tragic day arrives! Just as I began to get used the vacation and no responsibility whatsoever, it winds down from my 9-week long summer camps. Now, the school awaits in four short days. So at the very moment, the GHCS Summer Camp went out with a bang. Since today is Friday (Woohoo!) before Labor Day weekend, there would be a tournament a whole day long.

The tournament was basically two teams competing for points by answering questions about Chinese history and cultures or participating in events. Personally, I liked Chinese Yo-Yo. However, everyone preferred the Chinese chess to anything else simply because they could actually play, unlike when they did the Yo-Yo, where you had it flying around the room. I came out as the winner, particularly because I was lucky enough not to get hit by flying Yo-Yo.

Today was awesome with fun after fun. Surprisingly, for such a tragic day, today was AMAZING!

【紅霞譯文】

悲慘時刻終於來臨﹗而我剛剛適應沉浸於飽食終日無所用心之中,一連九周之久的夏令營生活嘎然輒止。如今距離學校開學僅剩下四天光景,此時恰值勞工節長周末前最後一個星期五(嗚乎哀哉﹗),賓州光華中文學校夏令營緊鑼密鼓,賽事正酣。

本次對抗賽大致分為兩個隊,以回答有關中國歷史文化問題或參加活動的方式來決定名次。就我個人來看,抖空竹最棒﹔而其他營員則偏愛中國象棋,原因很簡單,因為中國象棋人人能夠上手,不及抖空竹在教室內上下翻騰。我運氣好,終因未被飛轉的空竹打着自己而名列榜首。

今天算是酷翻了,精彩迭出樂趣無窮,這麼過一個“淒楚”日子,實在超乎我們的想像之外。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 文革正在進行時,文革遺風瞎扯淡