设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Philly Union vs. Columbus Crew-1(费城工会队—哥伦布机员队之一)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月10日12:27:49 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-09-06

Aiden in English

There was so much tension prior to the game. It was as if there actually was a prize. But I think everyone just wanted to start the season off with a bang.

With that said, the first fall soccer game began: the Philadelphia Union vs. The Columbus Crew. In just three short minutes, the Union (WE) were up by two. I didn't know what happened out there, but we were faster and stronger. Or maybe it's the other way around. The first half ended with a score of 3-1 Union. A great start, but it was all about the change.

The third quarter was disastrous. The Crew scored four points in a matter of mere minutes. Whatever pep talk the coach gave them, it must have worked. So, just as we entered the final two minutes of the game, Jayden, one of my teammates, went on a rampage. One gentleman charged five people and beat them up (and broke their ankles), scoring us a goal.

However, if you can count, we were still down by one. After another minute, a jump ball occurred when there was an injured kid. So out of sheer luck, a teammate named Brendan made an 18-yard or 16.5-meter kick from the jump ball, tying the game at five, with only six seconds to go.

Today wasn't the best start to the season, but it was the craziest start ever.

【红霞译文】

比赛前,我们精神抖擞,好像真要争夺什么奖牌似的。在我个人看来,大家求胜心切。

说着盼着,首场秋季足球赛以“费城工会队”对“哥伦布机员队”正式拉开序幕。开场不过三分钟,“工会队”即本队就以二比零先声夺人,不知为何如此势如破竹,总之我们速度快力量强,反过来,对方在这两方面上却表现薄弱。上半场结束时,“工会队”以三比一领先。头开得不错,但比赛场上瞬息万变。

然而,正如你所掌握的比分那样,我队仍落后一球。一分钟过后,因有人受伤而发生争球。完全出于侥幸,我的另一队友布伦丹在18码/16.5米大禁区内借争球之机再下一城,将比赛拉平,这时离全场比赛结束仅有六秒钟时间。

第三节的比赛把我们推向了深渊,机员队几分钟内一下子踢进四球,看来对方教练加油打气有效地激发了自己球员的临场斗志。距离终场比赛还有两分钟的时候,我的队友杰登进行顽强反击,一人对付五名机员队球手,突破重围,甚至踢伤对方脚踝,夺回一分。

今天这次首场球赛尽管踢得并非圆满,但却特别叫人抓狂。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 神奇的老中医