設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Philly Union vs. Columbus Crew-1(費城工會隊—哥倫布機員隊之一)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月10日12:27:49 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-09-06

Aiden in English

There was so much tension prior to the game. It was as if there actually was a prize. But I think everyone just wanted to start the season off with a bang.

With that said, the first fall soccer game began: the Philadelphia Union vs. The Columbus Crew. In just three short minutes, the Union (WE) were up by two. I didn't know what happened out there, but we were faster and stronger. Or maybe it's the other way around. The first half ended with a score of 3-1 Union. A great start, but it was all about the change.

The third quarter was disastrous. The Crew scored four points in a matter of mere minutes. Whatever pep talk the coach gave them, it must have worked. So, just as we entered the final two minutes of the game, Jayden, one of my teammates, went on a rampage. One gentleman charged five people and beat them up (and broke their ankles), scoring us a goal.

However, if you can count, we were still down by one. After another minute, a jump ball occurred when there was an injured kid. So out of sheer luck, a teammate named Brendan made an 18-yard or 16.5-meter kick from the jump ball, tying the game at five, with only six seconds to go.

Today wasn't the best start to the season, but it was the craziest start ever.

【紅霞譯文】

比賽前,我們精神抖擻,好像真要爭奪什麼獎牌似的。在我個人看來,大家求勝心切。

說着盼着,首場秋季足球賽以“費城工會隊”對“哥倫布機員隊”正式拉開序幕。開場不過三分鐘,“工會隊”即本隊就以二比零先聲奪人,不知為何如此勢如破竹,總之我們速度快力量強,反過來,對方在這兩方面上卻表現薄弱。上半場結束時,“工會隊”以三比一領先。頭開得不錯,但比賽場上瞬息萬變。

然而,正如你所掌握的比分那樣,我隊仍落後一球。一分鐘過後,因有人受傷而發生爭球。完全出於僥倖,我的另一隊友布倫丹在18碼/16.5米大禁區內借爭球之機再下一城,將比賽拉平,這時離全場比賽結束僅有六秒鐘時間。

第三節的比賽把我們推向了深淵,機員隊幾分鐘內一下子踢進四球,看來對方教練加油打氣有效地激發了自己球員的臨場鬥志。距離終場比賽還有兩分鐘的時候,我的隊友傑登進行頑強反擊,一人對付五名機員隊球手,突破重圍,甚至踢傷對方腳踝,奪回一分。

今天這次首場球賽儘管踢得並非圓滿,但卻特別叫人抓狂。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 神奇的老中醫