設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Philly Union vs. Montreal Impact(費城工會隊—蒙特利爾衝擊隊)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月10日12:41:00 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

Aiden in English

The Montreal Impact wasn't the best team in the MonU Recreational Fall Season, well, after we, Philadelphia Union, mopped the floor with them.

The game was played during a storm. The pouring rain looked like a thundering waterfall, soaking us to the core. It's not the best time to play. But if you're dominating the field, you can play anywhere and at anytime. And today's game was just plain unfair.

The first quarter ended with a score of 2-1 Union. I know the Impact still had a chance, but that shimmer of hope was swept away like a paper in a storm. It seemed as if we were given coffee before this game, extra caffeine. In the first three minutes of the second quarter, we scored three points. That pretty much sealed the Impact's fate. They managed another goal in the third quarter, but this was it. But we weren't done yet. We then scored three more goals and two were derived from the penalty kicks for handballs inside the penalty box to end the game, giving the Impact with a 0-2 record. I really don't want to be in their shoes right now.

I know, sportsmanship is important, but sometimes you do what you gotta do.

【紅霞譯文】

“蒙特利爾衝擊隊”算不上蒙哥馬利聯合足球俱樂部秋季娛樂賽中一支強有力的足球隊,尤其被我們“費城工會隊”掃地出局之後更加如此。

本場比賽在秋風驟雨中進行,瓢潑大雨從天而降,勢如震耳欲聾的瀑布,把我們淋成落湯雞,真可謂天不隨意。不過如果你爭取主動,無論何時何地,你都會勇往直前,而今天的比賽恰好不是兩隊間實力的較量。

第一節結束時,工會隊以二比一領先。我覺得衝擊隊尚有一線希望,但很快就像張紙片一樣被滔滔洪水沖得無影無蹤。我們則像賽前剛剛豪飲過濃郁咖啡情緒興奮得要命,第二節開場三分鐘就踢進了三個球,基本上斷送了對方前程。衝擊隊在第三節賽中扳回一分,但終究挽救不了失敗的命運。隨後我們越戰越猛,接連直入對方大門三球,其中兩球因禁區手球而被罰任意球得分,衝擊隊終以零比二連輸兩場比賽,而我真不希望看到他們這般慘狀。

我知道輸不氣餒相當重要,有時球場如戰場。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 神奇的老中醫