设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
2020 Free Summer English Writing Class(暑期免费英文写作班招)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年08月09日12:27:14 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2020-06-28

【Aiden in English】

Hello everyone! I hope your summer has treated you well. 

My name is Aiden, the English Writing teacher of Guanghua Chinese School, PA. I’ve been teaching for three years now, and, in light of the current Covid-19 pandemic situation, I have decided to open an online and free-of-charge summer writing program up to Ten Students in this summer break of 2020.

Due to the size of students, I’ll be limiting the content to around a middle school range (6th to 8th grade). While this does not mean younger and older students cannot attend, I do not recommend students outside the given parameters to sign up. 

I’m looking for advanced writers who believe they are beyond the school curriculum and are willing to take another step. The program will include broad writing strategies such as expanding writing content and adding colorful flairs to students’ language, as well as vital qualities to improvement in skill, particularly concision and diction.

Of course, everything will be conducted online and over Zoom. I plan to invite students to 1-on-1 Zoom calls for specifically-tailored needs. This aspect will be included in the overall program. 

Finally, I must address a few notable things. First of all, it’ll be vital for those who sign up to complete assignments and be present for every meeting. I am not able to force effort from students, especially when everything is run through Zoom. Second, it would be ideal for students to use Google Docs. This way, you can invite me to view their writing and edit with their cooperation. Last but not least, I highly encourage conversation between teacher and student; thus, please have a device with a microphone.

I am determined to host the first lesson on Friday, July 10th from 3 pm to 4 pm, and every subsequent session will take place the next Friday. I am going to address the schedule of the 1-on-1 lessons with students after the first meeting. I plan on teaching this class for at least four weeks.

Please sign up via the link down below. It will be first-come-first-serve. Can’t wait to see you in person… over a Zoom call.

Please note that sign-ups are permanent.

【红霞译文】

各位好!希望暑假让你称心如意。

我叫儿歌,是宾州光华中文学校英文写作老师,迄今为止已经连任三年。鉴于目前新冠肺炎疫情发展,我决定于今年暑假开设一门免费在线暑期写作课程并招收不超过十名的学生。

由于学生人数有限,所授内容主要适于初中生(初一到初三的学生),但并不意味着小学生或高中生不能参加,只是建议非特定学生不必报名。

我正物色那些不满足于学校课程并有意提高写作水平的优等写手,教学内容将涵盖写作策略,譬如:扩大写作内容、丰富语言表达,还包括提高技巧,尤其要言简意赅。

当然,所有课程全部通过网络远程视频,我打算邀请学生参加一对一针对性在线辅导,将被纳入整个暑期计划之中。

最后,我必须强调几点注意事项。首先,完成作业并保证出勤对报名者至关重要,我没法强迫学生,特别是全部课程全都通过远程视频;其次,希望学生使用谷歌文档,这样你们能邀请我查阅自己的作文并一起修改;末了不得不提的是,我强烈鼓励老师与学生之间的对话交流,因此请装备好麦克风。

第一堂课定于七月十号星期五下午三点至四点进行,以后每周五上课;上完第一堂课后,我将另行通知一对一辅导课时间;整个夏令班前后至少持续四个星期。

请通过下面链接注册,先到先得,迫不及待地想通过远程视频与你相见。

切记注册是不能改动的。

Today in History(历史上的今天):

2019: Writing Mistakes(写作错误)

2016: Warnemünde—Mouth of Warrnow, DEU(德国瓦尔内明德—瓦尔诺河口)

2016: Berlin the Capital of Prussia, Germany(德国柏林—普鲁士首府)

2016: Berlin Wall, Germany(德国柏林墙)

2015: Dardanelles Strait, Turkey(土耳其欧亚分界线达达尼尔海峡)

2012: Third Grade Drama Camp(三年级戏剧夏令营)

Crosslink(相关博文):

11th Grade(高中三年级)

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖