設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
2020 Free Summer English Writing Class(暑期免費英文寫作班招)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年08月09日12:27:14 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2020-06-28

【Aiden in English】

Hello everyone! I hope your summer has treated you well. 

My name is Aiden, the English Writing teacher of Guanghua Chinese School, PA. I’ve been teaching for three years now, and, in light of the current Covid-19 pandemic situation, I have decided to open an online and free-of-charge summer writing program up to Ten Students in this summer break of 2020.

Due to the size of students, I’ll be limiting the content to around a middle school range (6th to 8th grade). While this does not mean younger and older students cannot attend, I do not recommend students outside the given parameters to sign up. 

I’m looking for advanced writers who believe they are beyond the school curriculum and are willing to take another step. The program will include broad writing strategies such as expanding writing content and adding colorful flairs to students’ language, as well as vital qualities to improvement in skill, particularly concision and diction.

Of course, everything will be conducted online and over Zoom. I plan to invite students to 1-on-1 Zoom calls for specifically-tailored needs. This aspect will be included in the overall program. 

Finally, I must address a few notable things. First of all, it’ll be vital for those who sign up to complete assignments and be present for every meeting. I am not able to force effort from students, especially when everything is run through Zoom. Second, it would be ideal for students to use Google Docs. This way, you can invite me to view their writing and edit with their cooperation. Last but not least, I highly encourage conversation between teacher and student; thus, please have a device with a microphone.

I am determined to host the first lesson on Friday, July 10th from 3 pm to 4 pm, and every subsequent session will take place the next Friday. I am going to address the schedule of the 1-on-1 lessons with students after the first meeting. I plan on teaching this class for at least four weeks.

Please sign up via the link down below. It will be first-come-first-serve. Can’t wait to see you in person… over a Zoom call.

Please note that sign-ups are permanent.

【紅霞譯文】

各位好!希望暑假讓你稱心如意。

我叫兒歌,是賓州光華中文學校英文寫作老師,迄今為止已經連任三年。鑑於目前新冠肺炎疫情發展,我決定於今年暑假開設一門免費在線暑期寫作課程並招收不超過十名的學生。

由於學生人數有限,所授內容主要適於初中生(初一到初三的學生),但並不意味着小學生或高中生不能參加,只是建議非特定學生不必報名。

我正物色那些不滿足於學校課程並有意提高寫作水平的優等寫手,教學內容將涵蓋寫作策略,譬如:擴大寫作內容、豐富語言表達,還包括提高技巧,尤其要言簡意賅。

當然,所有課程全部通過網絡遠程視頻,我打算邀請學生參加一對一針對性在線輔導,將被納入整個暑期計劃之中。

最後,我必須強調幾點注意事項。首先,完成作業並保證出勤對報名者至關重要,我沒法強迫學生,特別是全部課程全都通過遠程視頻;其次,希望學生使用谷歌文檔,這樣你們能邀請我查閱自己的作文並一起修改;末了不得不提的是,我強烈鼓勵老師與學生之間的對話交流,因此請裝備好麥克風。

第一堂課定於七月十號星期五下午三點至四點進行,以後每周五上課;上完第一堂課後,我將另行通知一對一輔導課時間;整個夏令班前後至少持續四個星期。

請通過下面鏈接註冊,先到先得,迫不及待地想通過遠程視頻與你相見。

切記註冊是不能改動的。

Today in History(歷史上的今天):

2019: Writing Mistakes(寫作錯誤)

2016: Warnemünde—Mouth of Warrnow, DEU(德國瓦爾內明德—瓦爾諾河口)

2016: Berlin the Capital of Prussia, Germany(德國柏林—普魯士首府)

2016: Berlin Wall, Germany(德國柏林牆)

2015: Dardanelles Strait, Turkey(土耳其歐亞分界線達達尼爾海峽)

2012: Third Grade Drama Camp(三年級戲劇夏令營)

Crosslink(相關博文):

11th Grade(高中三年級)

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖