簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Shape Perspective & Identity(塑造未來與個性)
送交者: 兒歌薈萃 2021年05月08日07:10:40 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

College Signing Day, 2021-05-01

【Aiden in English】

At Penn, learning and growth happen outside of the classrooms, too. How will you explore the community at Penn? Consider how this community will help shape your perspective and identity, and how your identity and perspective will help shape this community. (150-200 words)〗

In high school, I enjoyed spearheading an Investment Conference to provide more financial literacy to other students. At Wharton, I would continue to explore this interest with Penn International Impact Consulting (PIIC). Like the Investment Conference, this organization dedicates itself to helping others, though on a global level. As a student-created club that travels the world to aid social businesses in developing regions, PIIC is the perfect next step for me. In addition to teaching me about other cultures from across the world and broadening my perspective, it would allow me to create social impact and change with my work. During my time as Investment Club President, I’ve frequently brought up unique ideas among my peers and friends as well as listened to their own, attributes that I believe will transfer well into my role at PIIC. PIIC will not only further my abilities but also serve as a method by which I can make positive changes in the world.

【紅霞譯文】

〖即使在賓大課外,學生依舊不斷學習和成長,那麼你將如何探索賓大社區?試想該社區將如何幫助塑造你的未來和個性,而你的個性和未來又如何幫助塑造該社區。(150-200字)〗

在高中,我熱衷主持投資會議,藉之為同學們提供更多的金融知識。在沃頓商學院,我將與賓大國際影響力諮詢公司一起繼續拓展這種愛好。如同投資會議目的所在,該組織致力於在全球範圍內為他人提供幫助。一個由學生創建的社團面向世界,幫助發展中地區社會性企業,賓大國際影響力諮詢公司將帶我進入未來世界,除了教我了解世界各地文化之外,定將拓寬我的視野,讓我在發展自身的基礎上造福社會。在擔任投資俱樂部主席期間,我經常在同行和朋友中提出獨特見解的同時,還悉心聽取他們的意見,相信我將在賓大國際影響力諮詢公司發揮所長,賓大國際影響力諮詢公司不僅將提高我個人能力,而且將是我為世界上做貢獻的推動力量

Today in History(歷史上的今天):

Seasonal Allergies(季節性過敏)

2021-05-01_Volleyball-30001.JPGCollege Signing Day (大學簽約日 05/01/2021)

Crosslink(相關博文):

12th Grade(高中四年級)

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖