简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
(不抱太大希望 )
送交者: 金无明 2022年11月08日09:48:39 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

转载

----- Forwarded Message -----                  From:To:
  Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 11:22:25 AM CST  Subject: I don't have too much hope (不抱太大希望) Re: Fw: Quote from Nathaniel Rothschild?

I don't have too much hope ( 不抱太大希望 )  

Leeliang Letters 11-08-2022  

This all goes back to Deng Xiao-ping 40 some years ago.

Deng sold his soul and China out (initiated by the late Zhou En-lai) and performed a coup d’é tat upon Mao's successors in the year of 1976, and had lined up with the super-rich's then in the world.  

Both sides have enjoyed good times and benefited from exploiting the  hard-earned wealth from the Chinese people since, until these  super-rich's, the controllers of the world, suddenly found out that now  they have grown a conflict of interests with China, and that China is  got to go.

B y evaluating what their US representatives are now doing in this area, I  guess a surprised nuclear-attack on China has been in their  calculations.

Yet, after Mao's influence was completely wiped out within China and the  controlling CCP has already lost its direction, Xi Jin-ping or not, I  don't have too much hope. Unless, Mao is back!

(From google translator:

这要追溯到 40年前的邓小平。 

1976 年,邓出卖了自己的灵魂和中国(由已故的周恩来发起),对毛的继任者发动政变,与当时的世界超级富豪站在一起。 

双方都享受过好日子,从中国人民来之不易的财富中受益,直到这些超级富豪,世界的控制者,突然发现他们现在与中国发生了利益冲突,并且中国必须离开。 

通过评估他们的美国代理人现在在这一领域所做的事情,我猜他们的计算中已经出现了对中国的意外核攻击。  

然而,在毛泽东在中国境内的影响力被完全抹去,中共已经失去方向之后,不管是不是习近平,我都不抱太大希望。除非,毛回来了!)

------ Original Message ------
Received: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 09:44:04 AM CST
To:
Subject: Fw: Quote from Nathaniel Rothschild?

Dear Mr.Kevin / Mr.Whyndee / PY,                      
Do you think below about Rothschild anti China complaints is fake ?                      
Those stupid CCP leaders very stupid still do not know they are being  make a sucker to their Anglo super elite and super jews globalist game  plan.                      
China CCP leaders should send the top 100 Shao lin kung fu fighters to  kill all the American neocons, Zionists jews and the American generals  before China is nuked with a false flag in Eurasia.                      
China should give North Korea the hypersonic missiles to let them send a  clear message to Anglo super elite not to mess with China. Why are the  China leaders not helping North Korea to improve their military  capabilities ?                      
        Report: China tested earth-circling hypersonic missile        
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yezu7874aoc        

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                      
                          ----- Forwarded Message -----                   From: Jo Ellis                   To:                    Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2022                    Subject: Fwd: Quote from Nathaniel Rothschild?                            
                                  Mark,                Thx for the article.                                              
                As I said repeatedly, the Rothschild families made/make tons of Golds in  China. Turned/turns around assassinated China as all the westerners                              obtained "Financial Favor" From China but beat China bleeding in return.                                                
They all learned that, China is a "Certified Sucker" for the western world kicking China around after making billions upon billions using China as a Cash Cow.                                               
                              No kidding that Yew Taipen repeatedly states China is STUPID.                

---------- Forwarded message ---------                    
Date: Mon, Nov 7, 2022 at 2:10 PM                    
Subject: Quote from Nathaniel Rothschild?                    
To: j                  

I have seen this before but I am not sure if it is a true report or a fake. So just keep that in mind.                                                          
                    READ THIS CAREFULLY!!! (Working on finding article.)                    

According to Nathaniel Rothschild, heir to the Rothschild family fortune…“Without Ukraine, the global order may not survive.”                    

Did you catch that??? 😳😳😳                    

This is a RED ALERT PANIC CALL 🚨🚨🚨 to fellow globalists saying that  if the Ukraine were to fall, then so would the NEW WORLD ORDER. [They]  are literally BEGGING for military reinforcements from other globalist  nation states to aid in “saving” Ukraine for the NWO agenda…This is  incredibly telling, especially knowing about the US funded BioLabs  there. Preventing next Plandemic, perhaps?                    

He also said that Xi was a “close second” to being the “worlds most  dangerous man” next to Putin. That confirms my belief regarding  Xi…George Soros said the same thing. That is NOT coincidental.                    

There should be NO more questions. It should be ABUNDANTLY CLEAR by now  that Putin, and Xi are single handedly DESTROYING the NWO, and [they]  are ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED about it!                    

JOIN:                    
👇👇                    
https://t.me/The_EdwardSnowden  

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖