設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:白夫長
萬維讀者網 > 軍事天地 > 帖子
雅虎新聞:中國警方配槍巡邏(附評論)...
送交者: 嵐少爺 2014年04月26日00:22:11 於 [軍事天地] 發送悄悄話

SHANGHAI (AP) — A quarter of the police inShanghai began carrying guns during routine patrols for the first time thisweek as part of a China-wide boost in police firepower following a deadly massknifing blamed on Xinjiang separatists.

上海(美聯社)——自新疆分離主義分子發起大規模持刀殺人事件,作為中國增加警方武器裝備的一部分,上海市四分之一的警察本周將在執行巡邏任務時攜帶槍支。

Ordinary police in China generally don't carry firearms, and noneof the officers patrolling the train station in the southwestern city of Kunming on March 1 wasarmed when at least five assailants began rapidly hacking at victims with longknives.

中國的普通警察一般不會隨身攜帶槍支。3月1號巡邏昆明市火車站的警務人員中無一人隨身攜帶武器,當時火車站至少有5名襲擊者手持長刀迅速向受害群眾劈去。

Before armed reinforcements arrived tosubdue the attack, the assailants were able to kill 29 people and wound morethan 140, raising concerns about the safety of crowded public places and fearsthat militants from the far western region of Xinjiang may seek to strike softtargets farther east.

在武裝援救部隊到達現場制服襲擊者之前,襲擊者已將29人殺害,另有一百四十多人受傷。這引發人們關注人口密集公共場所的安全問題並擔心新疆激進分子將東部地區的無防備群體作為攻擊目標。

China plans to introduce armed police patrols in several major cities,and started last Thursday in the central city of Xi'anand over the weekend in Shanghai and Qingdao. In Shanghai,about 1,000 of the 4,000 police have undergone special training — includingpsychological — to carry 9 mm pistols and started carrying them Sunday, thecity government said on its website.

中國將在幾個主要城市推行警方攜帶武器巡邏計劃,這項計劃已於上周四在西安貫徹、周末時在上海和青島得到貫徹。上海市政府在官方網站上表示,上海市四分之一的警方已經接受了特殊訓練——包括心理方面的訓練——他們將於周日開始攜帶9mm手槍。

China hasvery little gun violence and firearms are difficult to obtain, making thenotion of armed patrols a novelty that drew mixed feelings among someresidents.

槍支暴力問題在中國很少見,人們也很難獲得槍支,這使得佩戴槍支巡邏成為新鮮事,一些居民對此懷有複雜的心情。

《網民評論部分》

as a Chinese,i have to say im shocked by the comment.Our media(CCP media included,yes,your eyes did not go wrong) alyways post some news and stories that shows how nice the life in US is.for example how high the income in US is and how safe the life in US is.That made a lot of Chinese got a perfect,or i say,unreal imagination of US.But nothing is perfect in the world.i doubt whether my mind will collapse or not if i come to US one day and found myself deceived by our own media.

作為一個中國人,我得說我被評論震驚了,我們的媒體(包括cctv,是的你沒看錯)經常發表一些新聞和故事表現美國的生活多好,包括美國人收入高,社會安全等等,這使很多中國人對美國有了近乎不真實的完美的印象,但是這世界上沒有東西是完美的。我都快崩潰了,才到美國第一天就發現我被我國的媒體騙了。

I had visited this safest large city in the world. Even police don't carry weapons.

我曾經拜訪了這個全世界最安全的城市之一的地方,即使當地警察都不配槍

You mean the vast majority of Law Enforcement officials in China were not extensively trained to operate a sidearm in response to a deadly attack? That speaks volumes about the unarmed and less-lethal training that they have received, but I still think this is a step in the right direction. Their people need to be protected from these gruesome mass killings.

你的說在中國絕大多數的警察機關都沒有被嚴格訓練來使用和隨身佩帶手槍來應對嚴重的犯罪,討論無武裝和更少的死傷很有意義,但我認為配槍才是正確的方向,那裡的人民需要被保護。

Does that mean Hongkongers are more violent than mainlanders - HK police have been carrying guns for the past 170 years!

這是否意味着香港人比大陸人更暴力,香港警擦已經配槍170年了。

It expresses that China has been very safe for civilians,but things has changed since some extreme Islamic thugs and terrorists started several terrorism attacks in China. America,Russia and China all face the extreme Islamic terrorism in the future,so please judge these terrorism attacks by one standard

這表明中國是非常安全的地方, 但是自從極端伊斯蘭暴徒幾次對中國發動恐怖襲擊情況已經開始改變了。美國,俄羅斯中國都面臨伊斯蘭恐怖主義的威脅,所以請用同樣的標準審判這些恐怖分子

China is one of the safest places in the world when you compare the population to crimes. Sure you might get nap by the government but that is very small percentage.

考慮到人口,中國的確是世界上最安全的地方之一。當然或許你被他們的政府弄得煩躁,不過那是很小的幾率

Working in medicine, in China, I never saw a patient with gun shot wound. In US, if you work in ER, you see GSW nightly, if not several cases a night. In outpatient offices, your patient especially African Americans, every third, 4th, or 5th patient has one or a few scars from GSW or stabbing wounds. Freedom to own guns; for my patients, they apparently had the freedom to get shot due to this other people's freedom. Some patients shoot themselves by accident, or on purpose (suicide). There are others injured their family members, friends. I never saw a criminal (such as a thief) got shot by somebody defending themselves when being attacked and came to the hospital. Were they all killed and send somewhere directly? Probably not. If you or your friend have an experience defending yourself using your gun, post here. At times, I feel the need to carry a gun in this country too but have not. In Beijing, I stroll the streets after midnight with no worries of being shot at all.

我在中國的醫院工作,我從來沒見過一個槍傷的病人。在美國,如果你在急診室工作,你將幾乎每晚都看見槍傷。在門診,你的病人特別是非裔美國人幾乎沒人害怕槍傷或者捅傷。槍很自由,受傷的也很自由,我的病人顯然很自由的被這些人的自由給槍擊了。有的人被自己給槍擊了(意外或者是自殺),有的是被家人或朋友所傷,就是沒看見是歹徒被自衛的人槍擊的。他們都被殺了還是被直接送到其他地方了?或許都不是,誰有用槍來保護自己的經歷,我從沒在任何時候感覺的需要用槍來保護我自己。在北京,我午夜在街上閒逛也沒一點擔心。

But the western Media told me that China was such a evil and dangerous place. You mean the evil policeman that oppress the people everyday and don't let the people have any freedom don't even carry guns? I would have thought by now that the Chinese government would have continued to kill millions everyday and soon there would be no one left in China. I did not know China was the most evil place on earth. I guess living in China, I am just too brainwashed. I can only wait for my number to be called so that I can be killed. Chinese government can I have my 50 cents now? Thank you, I can now eat one grain of rice. America come save me from my government!

但是西方媒體告訴我中國是一個如此邪惡和危險的地方。你是說邪惡的警察在壓迫和控制沒個人時竟然不需要槍。我此時認為中國仍然每天殺死數百萬人,很快那裡就沒人了。我不知道中國是世界上最邪惡的地方。我猜在中國都是要被洗腦的,我只是在等待死亡。所以我能有五毛了嗎,這樣我就可以吃頓飽飯了,美國政府快來救我!!!

Can you imagine the gun violence that China would have if everyone was allowed to have guns ? Chinas population dwarfs the United States and their gun murders would dwarf the U.S. if the NRA controlled their society like they control the American society.

你能想象如果在中國每個人都被允許擁有槍支,那麼那裡的槍支暴力估計會像他們的人口一樣超過美國數倍。當然前提是“步槍協會”要像控制我們的社會一樣控制他們的社會

How about letting citizens carry their own protection?

讓市民配槍保護他們自己怎麼樣??

As the Kunming attacks taught (though it's obvious) - it usually takes good guys with guns to stop homicidal criminals

在昆明的襲擊之後,他們理應使用槍支去制止襲擊發生

Chinese cities and society, in General, are safe places to live, to study and to work, policeman on duty were in no need to carry weapons at any given Chinese city.. Many foreign visitors and business and even missionary work and teaching there say so too..
it is unfortunate and sad to see the extereme religious terrorist cult, funded by foreign special interest group with dirty political motive, random killing innocent people, threat the comfort and safety of the whole society 
Good to see Police are getting the right tool to keep the law and order, to keep public safe from those terrorist group.

中國城市和社會通常是十分安全的地方來工作和學習的,在中國城市警察執勤時都不必攜帶武器。許多來中國的外國遊客,商人甚至是傳教士都是這樣認為的。看到有出於骯髒的宗教目被外國特殊利益集團資助的極端宗教恐怖分子隨意殺死普通人是及其令人悲傷的,這威脅了中國現有的舒適和安寧的社會,樂於見到警察正確使用工具守護秩序,保護公共安全。

Even the 100% gun controlled China has realized that banning guns does not prevent violent crimes and murders.
Gun grabbing libs, are you guys reading this stuff or are the facts too inconvenient for you?

即使是100%控槍的中國都意識到禁槍不能預防犯罪和謀殺
控槍狗們,你們的智商是讀這些東西太困難的怎麼着

Out of voer 50 uniform police in China, I did not see a single one with a pistol -- some had empty holsters and a few with rifles in the honor guard. One plain clothesman was armed with a revolver under his shirt. He was giving orders to some of the uniformed police with empty holsters. 

見過超過50個穿制服的警察,我沒有看見其中一個攜帶手槍。有的只是一個空的槍皮套,還有一些帶來福槍的儀仗兵,有一個便服在他的T恤下帶了一個左輪手槍。他就是給沒武裝的制服警察下命令的人。

China is still a much safer place than most of the world.

中國仍然比世界上大多數地方安全

It was a peaceful land

真是一個安寧之地

smith & wesson's stock price will go up very soon !!!

史密斯威爾士夫婦的進貨價格要開始漲了!!!!!

Kind of funny, a large part of the US population is better armed and trained than the Chinese police. Go figure.

有趣的是,多數美國人的武裝和槍械訓練比中國警察還要好,想想吧這是什麼情況

I lived in Shanghai for many years. I don't think I've ever seen a police officer or security guard with a firearm. Even the heavily armored 'money trucks' had guards with beanbag shotguns.

我住在上海很多年了,我從沒看見警察和保安帶槍的,就是是荷槍實彈的運鈔安保人員用的也是
沙包彈的槍(不知道beanbag shotgun怎麼翻)

"China has very little gun violence and firearms are difficult to obtain." Unlike the US, where guns are plentiful and gun violence is routine.

不像中國,美國到處都是槍,槍支犯罪就像例行公事一樣

Chinese police carry no guns? What a surprise! So much for 'totalitarian state'

中國警察不帶槍????太驚奇了,太他媽的極權國家了

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖