分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 新 大 陆 > 帖子
我永远的情人节--纪念我们15周年结婚纪念
送交者: 职业 2008年02月13日16:07:35 于 [新 大 陆] 发送悄悄话

Always Valentine Day-For our fifteen anniversary

(5 mins, sorry for a lot of typo)

我和我先生已经15年长久的在一起了。从时空距离上看,我已经到达太阳系外的阿耳法星了--如果乘坐光速火箭的话;

It has been 15 years long, with my husband, a spatial-time distance that I could reach the alpha start out of the solar system if I am in a light-speed rocket.

我和我先生已经15年的老了,就像我后院成熟的桃树一样,随时届满爱的果子。
It has been 15 years old, an adult peach tree at my back-yard that has been fullfiled the sweet fruits of love for every moment.

昨天,我在客厅里面,任凭北美初春的太阳透过窗户撒在我的脸上,看着桌子上他送我的情人节礼物和对面墙上我们结婚的纪念照片。

Yesterday, i was sitting in the living room, let the sun shine of the early spring through the window and spread on my face, and looking at the Valentine Day gift he just gave to me on the table and the potrait on the opposite wall: the picture of our wedding.

就好像昨天的昨天一样。
Just like it was happened the day before yesterday.

15年阿,在我的心里面像流水穿过鲜花盛开的河堤。
Fifteen years is just a moment like a river running in my heart with beautful flower on the bank.

那是17年前,我们在情人节舞会里面第一次约会,一个毛头小子穷博士生,我现在知道了,他是一个喜哈专家却跳不了花儿滋。
It was 17 years ago, our first dating at the Valentine Day dancing party that I was girl to dance with him, a hadsom boy as a poor PhD student, and now I know he could be only in the Hip-Hop but not a Walce;

那是15年前,我们蜜月以后搬进了一居的平房带着5000RMB 的存款;
It was 15 years ago, the first day after our honeymoon and moved in one bed room renting house of 300 square feet with $500 at our shared bank account;

那是12年前,他去了米锅,让我久等了11个月和他在陌生的土地上再会--我们15年婚姻中醉酒的分离;
It was 12 years ago, he left me to the US and I had wait 11 months for meeting him in a strange , the longest period we were separated in our 15 years marriage;

那应该是11年前,他在XX城鸡场用他的300美元的轻骑兵把我借回了另外一个一居的阿怕特门特;
It was 11 years ago, we met at XX city regional airport and he took me to another one bed apartment with his old $300 Chaveler;

在9年前,我们在YY教会一起熟悉,接受主耶稣的爱;
It was 9 years ago, we baptized in YY church for our rejoice of loving Jesus;

8年前我们得到了西西,2年后,是铁蛋儿;
It was about 8 years ago, we got first XiXi, and then two year later we got Tie Dan;

4年前,我们搬进了ZZ城海边的豪寨和35尺的渔船;
It was about 4 years ago, we move in our new 6,000 sqt castle in the west ZZ-city beach and 35 feet boat;

上周,我们为家庭中第5个成员而争吵:金瑞吹我?德国奸耳?还是他喜欢的板凳狗?
And it was last week, we were in argument of our fifth family member: a Golden Retriver, a Germany sharp ear or just a bench-dog as him perffered.

15年是18个月,5500天,13万个小时,80个米林的秒钟。
So 15 years are 180 months, 5,500 days, 130,000 hours and about 80 million seconds.
可我,却仍在等着他的下一朵玫瑰。
But, I am still waiting for my next rose flower.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2007: 彼岸紫薇(22- 完)
2007: 情人与天鹅