设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:曹雪葵杭州阿立
万维读者网 > 诗词歌赋 > 帖子
你是我的天使...
送交者: kanlekan 2009年03月22日14:15:50 于 [诗词歌赋] 发送悄悄话
中文上给新华网丢了(如不登).没办法回头在写. Hoobastank - The Reason http://intranet.klss.edu.hk/it-school/homepage/itta/%20%20%20%20%20%20001%20-%20The%20Reason%20-%20Hoobastank(1).mp3 LYRICS TO SONG: I'm not a perfect person There's many thing I wish I didn't do But I continue learning I never meant to do those things to you And so I have to say before I go That I just want you to know I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new And the reason is you I'm sorry that I hurt you It's something I must live with everyday And all the pain I put you through I wish I could take it all away And be the one who catches all your tears That's why I need you to hear I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new And the reason is you (x4) I'm not a perfect person I never meant to do those things to you And so I have to say before I go That I just want you to know I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new And the reason is you I've found a reason to show A side of me you didn't know A reason for all that I do And the reason is you
0%(0)
0%(0)
  你是我的天使... - kanlekan 03/22/09 (255)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2008: 浅浅思念 深深爱恋