設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
見信暗挑大拇指,川普總統世無雙
送交者: 老尚童 2021年01月14日07:54:59 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

1月13日,美國總統川普發表聲明,敦促所有美國人在就職典禮前不要參與任何暴力示威、破壞活動或違法行為,以確保和平過渡。川普說:

【鑑於有報導稱將有更多的示威活動,我敦促,一定不要有暴力,不要有違法行為,也不要有任何形式的破壞行為。這不是我所支持的,也不是美國所支持的。我呼籲所有美國人幫助緩解緊張局勢,冷靜下來。謝謝你們。】

川普的聲明以白宮新聞辦公室的電子郵件形式發出。一名白宮顧問表示,總統希望大科技公司協助傳播他發布的敦促非暴力的信息。

臉書、Instagram、推特、YouTube和其它科技平台已經封鎖或取消了川普的賬號。

在上周三的國會大廈暴力事件發生後,其他共和黨人也呼籲,不要使用暴力。

共和黨全國委員會主席羅娜·麥克丹尼爾周三表示,

暴力在我們的政治中沒有容納之地。就這樣。

“我完全譴責上周毫無意義的暴力行為,我強烈重申在未來幾周內要保持和平。那些參與襲擊我國國會大廈的人以及那些繼續威脅使用暴力的人應該被找出,被追究責任,並依法受到最大程度的起訴。”

“讓我明確一點:華盛頓特區或其它任何州府都不歡迎任何有惡意的人。權力的和平交接是我們國家的建國原則之一,是我們國家前進的必要條件。”

麥克丹尼爾表示,“現在是作為一個國家團結起來,為了和平追求我們共同的民主目標而團結起來的時候了。”

川普律師珍娜·埃利斯表示,在支持選舉誠信、憲法和言論自由的同時也譴責暴力,這是可能的,也是正確的。“我們是一個法治國家。”

埃利斯的話是回應一些左派人士和媒體試圖製造一種說法,認為川普團隊支持尋求選舉誠信就是支持“暴力”和對憲法的“蔑視”。

204F2869-7ABF-4FBE-9CD8-B2B1F3CFFF69.png

52844114-67EA-4104-9AFA-EBE32B08C59F.png

E536ED2E-F5E7-405B-AC9A-22B5BDE6BCF8.png

4E47E389-CA67-4475-994E-51D7D0A93394.png

【Text of a Letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate NATIONAL SECURITY & DEFENSE】

Issued on: January 13, 2021

SHARE:ALL NEWS

Dear Madam Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)

Pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, I hereby report that I have issued an Executive Order taking further steps to deal with the threat posed by the People’s Republic of China’s (PRC) increasing exploitation of United States capital to resource and to enable the development and modernization of its military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses which continue to allow the PRC to directly threaten the United States homeland and United States forces overseas, including by developing and deploying weapons of mass destruction, advanced conventional weapons, and malicious cyber-enabled actions against the United States and its people.

Through the national strategy of Military-Civil Fusion, the PRC increases the size of the country’s military-industrial complex by compelling civilian Chinese companies to support its military and intelligence activities.  Those companies, though remaining ostensibly private and civilian, directly support the PRC’s military, intelligence, and security apparatuses and aid in their development and modernization.  At the same time, they raise capital by selling securities to United States investors that trade on public exchanges both here and abroad, lobbying United States index providers and funds to include these securities in market offerings, and engaging in other acts to ensure access to United States capital.  In that way, the PRC exploits United States investors to finance the development and modernization of its military.

To deal with that threat, I signed Executive Order 13959 on November 12, 2020.  Executive Order 13959 prohibits certain purchases involving publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company.  Those companies are ones the Department of Defense has listed, or will list, pursuant to section 1237 of Public Law 105-261, as amended, or are identified as Communist Chinese military companies or their subsidiaries by the Secretary of the Treasury using similar criteria.

Today, I signed an Executive Order amending Executive Order 13959.  The amendments prohibit certain sales as well as purchases of publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company.  They also prohibit possession of such securities by United States persons 1 year after a company is determined to be a Communist Chinese military company.  And, finally, they allow the Secretary of Defense publicly to list whether a company is a Communist Chinese military company using the criteria in section 1237(b)(4)(B) of Public Law 105-261, as amended by section 1233 of Public Law 106-398 and section 1222 of Public Law 108‑375, regardless of whether the Secretary must report that determination under section 1237(b)(2).

I am enclosing a copy of the Executive Order I have issued.

Sincerely,

DONALD J. TRUMP

被盜竊選舉激怒的美國民眾】

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖