簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
偉大領袖偉大統帥川普總統.討武檄文
送交者: 老尚童 2021年05月21日08:33:01 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

《討武檄文》

偽臨朝武氏者,性非和順,地實寒微。昔充太宗下陳,曾以更衣入侍。洎乎晚節, 穢亂春宮。潛隱先帝之私,陰圖後房之嬖。入門見嫉,蛾眉不肯讓人;掩袖工讒,狐媚偏能惑主。踐元後於翬翟,陷吾君於聚麀。加 以虺蜴為心,豺狼成性。近狎邪僻,殘害忠良。殺姊屠兄,弒君鴆母。神人之所共嫉, 天地之所不容。猶復包藏禍心,窺竊神器。君之愛子,幽之於別宮;賊之宗盟,委之以重任。嗚呼!霍子孟之不作,朱虛侯之已亡。燕啄皇孫,知漢祚之將盡。龍藜帝后,識夏庭之遽衰。

敬業皇唐舊臣,公侯冢子。奉先帝之成業,荷本朝之厚恩。宋微子之興悲,良有以也;袁君山之流涕,豈徒然哉!是用氣憤風雲,志安社稷。因天下之失望,順宇內之推心。爰舉義旗,以清妖孽。

南連百越,北盡三河;鐵騎成群,玉軸相接。海陵紅粟,倉儲之積靡窮;江浦黃旗, 匡復之功何遠!班聲動而北風起,劍氣沖而南斗平。喑嗚則山嶽崩頹,叱吒則風雲變色。 以此制敵,何敵不摧?以此圖功,何功不克?

公等或居漢地,或協周親;或膺重寄於話言,或受顧命於宣室。言猶在耳,忠豈忘 心。一抔之土未乾,六尺之孤何托?倘能轉禍為福,送往事居,共立勤王之勛, 無廢大君之命,凡諸爵賞,同指山河。若其眷戀窮城,徘徊歧路,坐昧先幾之兆,必貽 後至之誅。請看今日之域中,竟是誰家之天下!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

川普總統對紐約司法部長的刑事調查公告做出嚴厲回應

美國第45任總統唐納德-J-川普的聲明

我剛剛通過主流媒體的泄密得知,在我從5年半前走下自動扶梯時就被調查,包括假的俄羅斯騙局、24800萬美元、沒有勾結的穆勒獵巫、彈劾騙局1號。彈劾騙局2號,以及其他,民主黨的紐約總檢察長已經 "通知 "我的組織,他們的 "調查 "不再只是民事問題,也有可能是與曼哈頓地區檢察官辦公室合作的"刑事 "調查。

沒有什麼比拼命尋找犯罪的調查更腐敗了。但是,別搞錯了,這正是這裡發生的事情。

紐約總檢察長甚至在她知道我的任何事情之前,就以起訴唐納德-川普為主題開展競選活動。她說,如果當選,她將利用她的辦公室來調查我的房地產交易的 "各個方面"。她發誓說,她 "肯定會起訴 "我。她在視頻中吹噓說,她將是,我引述,"一個真正的痛苦的屁股"。她宣稱,"等我進了司法部長辦公室再說吧",而且,"我已經盯上了川普大廈"。她還承諾,如果當選,她將 "與全國各地的執法部門和其他司法部長一起,將這位總統趕下台",而且,"重要的是,每個人都明白,唐納德-川普的日子就要結束了。"

司法部長不是在有機會真正看清事實之後,而是在她當選之前,在她看到哪怕一絲證據之前,就發表了這些聲明。這是發生在失敗的第三世界國家,而不是美國的事情。如果你可以在競選檢察官辦公室時承諾幹掉你的敵人,並被希望進行政治報復的黨派選民選為檢察官,那麼我們就不再是一個自由的憲政民主國家。

同樣,地區檢察官辦公室多年來一直在追捕我,依據的是一個說謊的、名譽掃地的低等人,其他檢察機關沒有聽取他的意見,也沒有給予他可信度,他因說謊和其他與我無關的事件被判處3年監禁。

這些調查也已經持續了多年,川普組織的成員和同事被惡毒地攻擊、騷擾和威脅,以便說任何關於美國第45任總統的壞話。這將包括不得不編造虛假故事。許多文件,都是由大型和有聲望的法律和會計事務所準備的,已經被檢查過,並從許多人那裡獲得了許多小時的證詞,其中一些人我已經多年沒有見過。

當紐約市的犯罪率大幅上升,槍擊案上升97%,謀殺案上升45%,這是40年來所沒有的,毒品和罪犯正以創紀錄的數量從我們現在不受保護的南部邊境湧入我們的國家,人們正逃離紐約到其他更安全的地方生活,這些民主黨人的辦公室正被這種政治和黨派的獵巫行為所困擾。但是,地區檢察官和總檢察長正以前所未有的水平,破壞唐納德-J-川普總統和近7500萬投票給他的人的政治財富,這是迄今為止現任總統收到的最高數量。

這就是這些調查的目的--美國歷史上最大的政治獵巫行動的延續。這些民主黨人與華盛頓合作,想要壓制和取消數百萬選民,因為他們不希望 "川普 "再次參選。當人們以前所未有的速度在紐約的人行道上被殺害,當各種毒品和犯罪以創紀錄的水平在紐約市流竄,而他們完全沒有採取任何措施時,他們所關心的只是打倒川普。

我們的運動,始於2016年的大選勝利,也許是我們國家歷史上最大和最強大的運動。但民主黨人想取消"讓美國再次偉大 "運動,不是讓美國第一,而是讓美國最後。沒有一位總統受到過我這樣的待遇。在你讀到的所有犯罪和腐敗行為中,沒有發生任何事情,他們只對唐納德-川普下手。

經過前所未有的起訴努力,他們沒能在華盛頓阻止我,所以他們把它交給了紐約來做他們的骯髒工作。這就是我多年來一直在經歷的事情。對我們的國家來說,這是一個非常悲傷和危險的故事,但它就是這樣,我們將共同克服。

我建立了一個偉大的公司,雇用了成千上萬的人,而我所做的一切卻被一個腐敗的政治體系不公平地攻擊和濫用。唐納德-J-川普總統降低了稅收和法規,重建了我們的軍隊,照顧了我們的退伍軍人,創建了太空部隊,修復了我們的邊境,以創紀錄的時間(比預期的時間提前數年)生產了我們的疫苗,並使我們的國家再次變得偉大和受人尊敬,以及其他更多,如果用來對付他的努力能夠集中在紐約越來越危險的人行道和街道上,那將是多麼美好。

如果這些檢察官專注於真正的問題,犯罪將被消滅,紐約將重新變得偉大和自由!"

美國第45任總統唐納德-J-川普的聲明

堅持用克爾斯蒂-艾利!她是一個偉大的演員,受到人們的喜愛。她是一個偉大的演員,受到許多人的喜愛,是一個真正的原創者。她也很堅強和聰明。許多人都非常欣賞她對我們國家的支持。謝謝你,科斯蒂,你真的很受讚賞!"

美國第45任總統唐納德-J-川普的聲明

一筆12億美元的貸款已經在加利福尼亞州舊金山市被稱為美國銀行大廈(加利福尼亞街555號)的資產上完成。利率約為2%。謝謝您!

美國第45任總統唐納德-J-川普的聲明

看,35個任性的共和黨人--他們就是無法控制自己。我們的政策要好得多,對國家也要好得多,但民主黨人團結一致,共和黨人則不然。他們沒有羅姆尼、小本-薩斯和切尼這樣的人。不幸的是,我們有。有時候,無效和軟弱是有後果的。選民們明白了!他們是在做夢。

~~~~~~~~~~~

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

I have just learned, through leaks in the mainstream media, that after being under investigation from the time I came down the escalator 5 ½ years ago, including the fake Russia Russia Russia Hoax, the 2 year, $48M, No Collusion Mueller Witch Hunt, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and others, that the Democrat New York Attorney General has “informed” my organization that their “investigation” is no longer just a civil matter but also potentially a “criminal” investigation working with the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office.

There is nothing more corrupt than an investigation that is in desperate search of a crime. But, make no mistake, that is exactly what is happening here. 

The Attorney General of New York literally campaigned on prosecuting Donald Trump even before she knew anything about me. She said that if elected, she would use her office to look into “every aspect” of my real estate dealings. She swore that she would “definitely sue” me. She boasted on video that she would be, and I quote, “a real pain in the ass.” She declared, “just wait until I’m in the Attorney General’s office,” and, ”I’ve got my eyes on Trump Tower.” She also promised that, if elected, she would “join with law enforcement and other Attorney Generals across this nation in removing this President from office,” and, “It’s important that everyone understand that the days of Donald Trump are coming to an end.”

The Attorney General made each of these statements, not after having had an opportunity to actually look at the facts, but BEFORE she was even elected, BEFORE she had seen even a shred of evidence. This is something that happens in failed third world countries, not the United States. If you can run for a prosecutor’s office pledging to take out your enemies, and be elected to that job by partisan voters who wish to enact political retribution, then we are no longer a free constitutional democracy.

Likewise, the District Attorney’s office has been going after me for years based on a lying, discredited low life, who was not listened to or given credibility by other prosecutorial offices, and sentenced to 3 years in prison for lying and other events unrelated to me.

These investigations have also been going on for years with members and associates of the Trump Organization being viciously attacked, harassed, and threatened, in order to say anything bad about the 45th President of the United States. This would include having to make up false stories. Numerous documents, all prepared by large and prestigious law and accounting firms, have been examined, and many hours of testimony have been taken from many people, some of whom I have not seen in years.

These Democrat offices are consumed with this political and partisan Witch Hunt at a time when crime is up big in New York City, shootings are up 97%, murders are up 45%, a rate not seen in 40 years, drugs and criminals are pouring into our Country in record numbers from our now unprotected Southern Border, and people are fleeing New York for other much safer locations to live. But the District Attorney and Attorney General are possessed, at an unprecedented level, with destroying the political fortunes of President Donald J. Trump and the almost 75 million people who voted for him, by far the highest number ever received by a sitting President.

That is what these investigations are all about—a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt in the history of the United States. Working in conjunction with Washington, these Democrats want to silence and cancel millions of voters because they don’t want “Trump” to run again. As people are being killed on the sidewalks of New York at an unprecedented rate, as drugs and crime of all kinds are flowing through New York City at record levels, with absolutely nothing being done about it, all they care about is taking down Trump.

Our movement, which started with the Great Election Win of 2016, is perhaps the biggest and most powerful in the history of our Country. But the Democrats want to cancel the Make America Great Again movement, not by Making America First, but by Making America Last. No President has been treated the way I have. With all of the crime and corruption you read about with others, nothing happens, they only go after Donald Trump. 

After prosecutorial efforts the likes of which nobody has ever seen before, they failed to stop me in Washington, so they turned it over to New York to do their dirty work. This is what I have been going through for years. It’s a very sad and dangerous tale for our Country, but it is what it is, and we will overcome together.

I have built a great company, employed thousands of people, and all I do is get unfairly attacked and abused by a corrupt political system. It would be so wonderful if the effort used against President Donald J. Trump, who lowered taxes and regulations, rebuilt our military, took care of our Veterans, created Space Force, fixed our border, produced our vaccine in record-setting time (years ahead of what was anticipated), and made our Country great and respected again, and so much more, would be focused on the ever more dangerous sidewalks and streets of New York. 

If these prosecutors focused on real issues, crime would be obliterated, and New York would be great and free again!

Stick with Kirstie Alley! She is a great actress, loved by so many people, and a true original. She is also strong and smart. Many millions of people greatly appreciate her support of our Country. Thank you Kirstie, you are truly appreciated!

A loan of $1.2 billion has closed on the asset known as the Bank of America Building (555 California Street) in San Francisco, CA. The interest rate is approximately 2%. Thank you!

See, 35 wayward Republicans—they just can’t help themselves. We have much better policy and are much better for the Country, but the Democrats stick together, the Republicans don’t. They don’t have the Romney’s, Little Ben Sasse’s, and Cheney’s of the world. Unfortunately, we do. Sometimes there are consequences to being ineffective and weak. The voters understand!

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2020: 所謂人大政協
2020: 台灣大陸狀態回顧與展望