C6FFAEBC-C0BA-49DD-B752-C0987E61220D.png

【美國法律實際是雙重標準越來越清晰】

美聯儲最近處於風口浪尖。美聯儲主席鮑威爾因為官員擁有去年美聯儲回購的某些大銀行,大公司,和大基金的股票和債券,命令進行倫理審查央行。

結果,鮑威爾本人就擁有美聯儲去年回購的某些免稅公債,另外兩個區域美聯儲主席擁有央行採購的公司資產也被證實。

波士頓美聯儲主席 Eric Rosengren 持有高達80萬美元的地產信託,而美聯儲回購地產信託高達7000億美元。

Richmond美聯儲總裁Thomas Barkin持有高達300萬美元的企業債券。

而美聯儲去年採購了高達4650億美元的公司債券。達拉斯央行總裁Robert Kaplan在全年大流行病期間交易S&P500期貨,以從央行對股市的調劑中獲利。 

可以說,目前所有的系統都已經被DDS腐敗分子操控。不了解這個現實的人,是真正的韭菜。

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/17/fed-officials-owned-securities-it-was-buying-during-pandemic-raising-more-questions-about-conflicts.html

9/18

【川普總統最新聲明】

It is incredible that our National Guard is standing at the empty Capitol, not at our Southern Border, where the number of illegals coming into our Country is at a level that has never been seen before!

•FBI誘捕愛國者的918陷阱行動終於成了全美國的笑料!現在網上流行FBI套件,配齊了套件,你就是一名DDS的標準東廠員工了。

9FC193D4-C4CD-451F-B103-1031194C9A86.png

DDS全副武裝設好了陷阱,準備誘捕今天要參加DC抗議的愛國者時,南方德州邊境的上萬名非法移民正在入侵美國。不過愛國者沒出現,一群左媒記者和東西廠的特工抓瞎了!他們的愚蠢永遠不可低估,他們的邪惡永遠不可低估!

9/18

【川普總統最新聲明】

當縱容中國在貿易和其他許多方面欺騙美國多年之後,我對中國非常強硬,是迄今為止美國歷史上最強硬的總統。 在我執政期間,中國向我們支付了數千億美元,終於再次尊重了美國。 在我之前,他們從來沒有給過我們一毛錢。 輕浮將軍馬克米利(Mark Milley)呼籲中國降低我與他們談判的熱度,而這些談判對美國的大規模利益產生了重大積極影響,他這行為令人髮指。 我們並不打算採取任何軍事行動——甚至從未想過,但我們在所有其他方面都如此嚴厲地打擊了他們。 當其他所有總統都向中國屈服時,中國有史以來第一次向我和美國屈服。 “小飛象米利在我的貿易談判中插手,如果他象報道的那樣去做,他會對這些談判產生深遠的負面影響。 米利是個沒有常識也沒有談判能力的白痴——這就是為什麼他無緣無故地將價值 850 億美元的世界上最好的軍事裝備留在了塔利班手中。 這也是為什麼今晚 13 名年輕的勇士隊沒有與家人團聚的原因。

馬克米利嚴重傷害了我們的國家,他應該付出巨大的代價,就像多年來希拉里克林頓競選活動中歪曲的政客和律師一樣 ,民主黨律師事務所 Perkins Coie 的邁克爾·蘇斯曼 (Michael Sussmann) 是此次行動的負責人之一。 紐約地區檢察官賽勒斯萬斯和司法部長萊蒂西亞詹姆斯的獵巫行動多年來一直在進行着同樣虛假的造謠,由川普的死對頭馬克波梅蘭茨領導,震驚的是他現在是在為 DA 的辦公室工作,此室合伙人 是希拉里克林頓和 川的死對頭DNC的民主黨律師事務所 Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton &Garrison 前所未有! 他們檢查了超過 300 萬頁的文件(創紀錄的釣魚辦案!),DA  AG 使用 川的死對頭 律師和律師事務所,在他們的檢方不當行為中逮到川普 他們覺得他們能崛起,卻成事不見有,敗事足有餘,謀殺和所有形式的犯罪 在紐約都成鋪天蓋地,而他們的着重點居然是川普!諸多政治調查全都無功而返。 他們卻去花費數千萬美元與眾多的仇視川普者們臭味相投。 這種情況已經持續了多年,如此不堪,我們國家的人民決不再忍受!

https://t.me/OANNTV/2420

After many years of allowing China to rip off the United States on trade and so much else, I was very tough on China, by far the toughest of any U.S. President in history. During my administration, China paid us hundreds of billions of dollars and finally respected the U.S. again. Before me, they never gave us “ten cents.” For Lightweight General Mark Milley to have called the Chinese to “bring down the temperature” of my negotiations with them, negotiations that were having a major positive impact on large-scale benefits to the United States, is outrageous. We were not going to make any Military moves—never even thought of it, but we were hitting them so hard in all other ways. While every other President caved to China, China was caving to me and the U.S. for the first time ever. “Dumbo” Milley inserted himself right in the middle of my trade negotiation, and if he did what is reported, he would have had a profound negative effect on those negotiations. Milley is an idiot with no common sense or ability to negotiate—that’s why he left $85 Billion of the World’s best Military equipment in the hands of the Taliban for no reason whatsoever. That’s also why 13 young Warriors are not with their families tonight. 

Mark Milley hurt our Country very badly, and he should pay a big price, just like the crooked politicians and lawyers on the Hillary Clinton campaign for the years of Fake Russia, Russia, Russia stories that are now being revealed with the arrest yesterday of Attorney Michael Sussmann of the Democrat’s Law Firm Perkins Coie, who was one of the heads of the operation. I have had the same fake “bullshit” going on for years with the Witch Hunt by New York District Attorney Cyrus Vance and Attorney General Letitia James, headed by Never Trumper Mark Pomerantz, who now shockingly works for the DA’s office, but is a partner of the Hillary Clinton and DNC’s Democrat Party Never Trumper Law Firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison. This is unprecedented! Over three million pages of documents have been examined by them (a record fishing expedition!), Never Trumper lawyers and law firms are used by the DA and AG to “Get Trump,” in their prosecutorial misconduct Witch Hunt, anti-Trump political campaigns are viciously waged by them to get elected—and they have NOTHING! Murder and all forms of crime are “through the roof” in New York, and their focus is on “Trump,” despite numerous other political investigations that went nowhere. They are spending tens of millions of dollars with a vast army of Trump Haters. This has been going on for years and the people of our Country are not going to take it anymore!

How disgraceful that so many people have been killed because of our incompetent Generals. The Biden Administration wanted to show that they were tough guys after they surrendered to the Taliban, which left many soldiers injured or dead, and left Americans and the best Military equipment in the World behind. Our Country has never been so embarrassed or humiliated.

It is incredible that our National Guard is standing at the empty Capitol, not at our Southern Border, where the number of illegals coming into our Country is at a level that has never been seen before!

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2020: 二大爺| 流落中國三十年,美國孤女悲喜
2020: 作家之心,何其敏感 畢汝諧(紐