设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 跟帖
教会顺服基督之下的“效法推演”论2
送交者: repentant 2021月02月06日17:35:47 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 彼前2章12-19 注解repentant 于 2021-02-04 09:31:52

圣经的“效法”一词,是do after,go after, do according to, do like, walk in one's way,conform to等。

圣经说顺从神,不顺从人是应当的。这是大前提,所有对人的顺从,必然要在满足对神的顺从前提之下。圣经不但讲顺服(顺从)人,也讲效法人,但都必须在顺服神和效法基督的前提下来说。

徒(Act)
5:29 彼得和众使徒回答说,顺从神,不顺从人,是应当的。
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

效法耶稣,来自以下的经文。

罗马书 - 第 8 章 第 29 节
因为他预先所知道的人,就预先定下效法他儿子的模样,使他儿子在许多弟兄中作长子。

歌罗西书 - 第 3 章 第 10 节
穿上了新人。这新人在知识上渐渐更新,正如造他主的形像。

哥林多后书 - 第 3 章 第 18 节
我们众人既然敞着脸,得以看见主的荣光,好像从镜子里返照,就变成主的形状,荣上加荣,如同从主的灵变成的。

腓立比书 - 第 3 章 第 10 节
使我认识基督,晓得他复活的大能,并且晓得和他一同受苦,效法他的死。

以下是圣经效法的经文。可见,信徒可以效法使徒,效法其他信徒,效法善行。使徒信徒和善行都是效法的榜样。

罗(Rom)
4:16 所以人得为后嗣是本乎信。因此就属乎恩。叫应许定然归给一切后裔。不但归给那属乎律法的,也归给那效法亚伯拉罕之信的。
Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

罗(Rom)
8:29 因为他预先所知道的人,就预先定下效法他儿子的模样,使他儿子在许多弟兄中作长子。
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

罗(Rom)
12:2 不要效法这世界。只要心意更新而变化,叫你们察验何为神的善良,纯全可喜悦的旨意。
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

罗(Rom)
15:5 但愿赐忍耐安慰的神,叫你们彼此同心,效法基督耶稣。
Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus

林前(1Co)
4:16 所以我求你们效法我。
Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

林前(1Co)
11:1 你们该效法我,像我效法基督一样。
Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

弗(Eph)
5:1 所以你们该效法神,好像蒙慈爱的儿女一样。
Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

腓(Phl)
3:17 弟兄们,你们要一同效法我,也当留意看那些照我们榜样行的人。
Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

帖前(1Ts)
1:6 并且你们在大难之中,蒙了圣灵所赐的喜乐,领受真道,就效法我们,也效法了主。
And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:

帖前(1Ts)
2:14 弟兄们,你们曾效法犹太中,在基督耶稣里神的各教会。因为你们也受了本地人的苦害,像他们受了犹太人的苦害一样。
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

帖后(2Ts)
3:7 你们自己原知道应当怎样效法我们。因为我们在你们中间,未尝不按规矩而行。
For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;

帖后(2Ts)
3:9 这并不是因我们没有权柄,乃是要给你们作榜样,叫你们效法我们。
Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.

来(Heb)
6:12 并且不懈怠。总要效法那些凭信心和忍耐承受应许的人。
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

来(Heb)
13:7 从前引导你们,传神之道给你们的人,你们要想念他们,效法他们的信心,留心看他们为人的结局。
Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.

彼前(1Pe)
1:14 你们既作顺命的儿女,就不要效法从前蒙昧无知的时候,那放纵私欲的样子。
As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:

约叁(3Jn)
1:11 亲爱的兄弟啊,不要效法恶,只要效法善。行善的属乎神。行恶的未曾见过神。
Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2020: 王峙军:疫情泛滥时的“盐”和“光”
2020: 得著基督