設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 跟帖
教會順服基督之下的“效法推演”論2
送交者: repentant 2021月02月06日17:35:47 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話
回  答: 彼前2章12-19 註解repentant 於 2021-02-04 09:31:52

聖經的“效法”一詞,是do after,go after, do according to, do like, walk in one's way,conform to等。

聖經說順從神,不順從人是應當的。這是大前提,所有對人的順從,必然要在滿足對神的順從前提之下。聖經不但講順服(順從)人,也講效法人,但都必須在順服神和效法基督的前提下來說。

徒(Act)
5:29 彼得和眾使徒回答說,順從神,不順從人,是應當的。
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

效法耶穌,來自以下的經文。

羅馬書 - 第 8 章 第 29 節
因為他預先所知道的人,就預先定下效法他兒子的模樣,使他兒子在許多弟兄中作長子。

歌羅西書 - 第 3 章 第 10 節
穿上了新人。這新人在知識上漸漸更新,正如造他主的形像。

哥林多後書 - 第 3 章 第 18 節
我們眾人既然敞着臉,得以看見主的榮光,好像從鏡子裡返照,就變成主的形狀,榮上加榮,如同從主的靈變成的。

腓立比書 - 第 3 章 第 10 節
使我認識基督,曉得他復活的大能,並且曉得和他一同受苦,效法他的死。

以下是聖經效法的經文。可見,信徒可以效法使徒,效法其他信徒,效法善行。使徒信徒和善行都是效法的榜樣。

羅(Rom)
4:16 所以人得為後嗣是本乎信。因此就屬乎恩。叫應許定然歸給一切後裔。不但歸給那屬乎律法的,也歸給那效法亞伯拉罕之信的。
Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

羅(Rom)
8:29 因為他預先所知道的人,就預先定下效法他兒子的模樣,使他兒子在許多弟兄中作長子。
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

羅(Rom)
12:2 不要效法這世界。只要心意更新而變化,叫你們察驗何為神的善良,純全可喜悅的旨意。
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

羅(Rom)
15:5 但願賜忍耐安慰的神,叫你們彼此同心,效法基督耶穌。
Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus

林前(1Co)
4:16 所以我求你們效法我。
Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

林前(1Co)
11:1 你們該效法我,像我效法基督一樣。
Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

弗(Eph)
5:1 所以你們該效法神,好像蒙慈愛的兒女一樣。
Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

腓(Phl)
3:17 弟兄們,你們要一同效法我,也當留意看那些照我們榜樣行的人。
Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

帖前(1Ts)
1:6 並且你們在大難之中,蒙了聖靈所賜的喜樂,領受真道,就效法我們,也效法了主。
And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:

帖前(1Ts)
2:14 弟兄們,你們曾效法猶太中,在基督耶穌里神的各教會。因為你們也受了本地人的苦害,像他們受了猶太人的苦害一樣。
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

帖後(2Ts)
3:7 你們自己原知道應當怎樣效法我們。因為我們在你們中間,未嘗不按規矩而行。
For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;

帖後(2Ts)
3:9 這並不是因我們沒有權柄,乃是要給你們作榜樣,叫你們效法我們。
Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.

來(Heb)
6:12 並且不懈怠。總要效法那些憑信心和忍耐承受應許的人。
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

來(Heb)
13:7 從前引導你們,傳神之道給你們的人,你們要想念他們,效法他們的信心,留心看他們為人的結局。
Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.

彼前(1Pe)
1:14 你們既作順命的兒女,就不要效法從前矇昧無知的時候,那放縱私慾的樣子。
As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:

約叄(3Jn)
1:11 親愛的兄弟啊,不要效法惡,只要效法善。行善的屬乎神。行惡的未曾見過神。
Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標  題 (必選項):
內  容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2020: 王峙軍:疫情泛濫時的“鹽”和“光”
2020: 得著基督