設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
should be chapt 19
送交者: polemic 2006年08月31日04:43:08 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

It is indeed hard to udnerstand Isaiah. Not much we can say about this chapter. It seems The Lord has stripped of all my reasoning and the intention to understand what's going on inside the prophecy here. I am ensconced here to enjoy the words of the Lord, to feel the pulse that has pulsated Isaiah's blood, to observe how miserable and barren it would be without God's blessing.

The passage has its charm in it, but it is beyond my understanding and faculty to divine what it is. It says something, but it does not have a specific counterpart that we can pinpoint or identify, but it is my belief that someone in some opportune situation God will deliver comfort, strength, courage to. It is there, in the Bible, and may be engraved in the fabric of our memory somewhere. It will come to its service one day some day when we need it.

The last paragraph depicts that a highway between Egypt and Assyria will be built and people from two states will come across. They will worship together, and then Isreal will be the third. The Lord Almighty will bless the entire earth, Egypt, Assyria, and Isreal.

What do my people, my handiwork, my inheritance symbolize?

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2005: 大話佛教東傳史(一)
2005: 大話佛教東傳史(二)