设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
My rebuttal and reply to Brother 周土人
送交者: xinmin 2005年05月27日06:34:49 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

首先,什么是得救?得救包括两个方面,悔改和信心 (Repentance and Faith) 。悔改是人对罪的认识,罪首先是得罪了神。第二,人对罪完全是无能为力的。信心是对基督的认识,相信基督的恩典完全地解决了罪的问题。

What does it mean to be saved? We are saved FROM the eternal destruction and saved FOR (or UNTO) the eternal life. That is one simple way of putting it. Alternatively, with respect to SIN, the bible teaches that we are saved from the PENALTY of SIN, the POWER of SIN,and ultimately the PRESENCE of SIN.

Repentence is our requisite human behavioral response to God's call of salvation. Faith is the "ticket" by which we are credited with the righteousness of Christ.

I agree that human depravity is beyond self-actualized salvation. But once God awakes us up from being dead in sin and pulls up from the edge of turbulent whirlpool of sin, we must be grateful to give him the thumb up and the hand of faith to comply with his election.

“只要你曾经头脑发热,一时激动,信过耶稣,你就拿定天国入场门票了,以后再怎么生活,都无所谓了。”的人根本就没有得救,所以“一次得救,永远得救”根本就对其不适用,不在讨论的范围之内。

Precisely what I intend to say. That is a sorrowful mistake made by many who misunderstand the bible. My point was to expose the fallacy there. But I continue to expose more fallacy in our misunderstanding of dynamic faith. Our faith is not merely a moment event, but a lifelong process of pilgrim journey.

人得救后有没有可能否认主,当然有。这是人的软弱。他跌倒了,但依然在救恩里。神会保守他的信心,管教他的跌倒。

We who walk in faith still stumble. But God pulls us up and we continue on. But, for those apostates who ultimately reject Christ (or Calvinists may brand them as never really saved in the first place), they will refuse to walk on the path of righteousness and they will make themselves a fool of the devil and perish.

新民兄在美侍奉虽然辛苦,估计没有什么生死关头的试炼。如果有一天你面临很大的试炼,说不信了,难道你从前的悔改,相信,热心,追求,都是假的吗?难道你就从救恩中失落了吗?或者说,有一天,你终于想通了,说,我以前不信是不对的,我现在又要信了,然后你就又进入神的救恩了吗?同时,圣灵也随着你的决定,心情,和选择,一会儿离开你,一会儿又内驻到你身上!请问这可能吗?请问远范新们,你们怎么保证你们的“一直”呢?

We need not go hypothetical here. Just use pastor Wang Mingdao as a relevant example. After he signed the coerced confession, he walked out of the prison. But very soon he was convicted by the holy spirit and he surrendered to both God and the authority. He repented of his failing in faith and came back in good faith, enduring many years in prison. He was such a lovely brother! Good example of real people suffering for Christ. God bless him!

To say that "圣灵也随着你的决定,心情,和选择,一会儿离开你,一会儿又内驻到你身上!请问这可能吗?" is a feeable human attempt to personify the work of the holy spirit. The holy spirit is God, he is all-present, regardless of our taste. On one hand, the holy spirit chooses to dwell in and help all those who are predestined to be saved. On the other hand, the holy spirit chooses to condescend onto the sinners to convict them of their wickedness and sin. For those believers, the holy spirit can grieve if we fail to observe his gentle prompting.

请问远范新们,你们怎么保证你们的“一直”呢?

This is a rhetoric line that I shall ignore for a moment. But only for a moment. How can we assure our 一直 faith (continuing/unfailing faith)? What does the bible say? God is our ultimate guarantor, period. I am not to disagree to this, but to point out that we must continue to respond in faith. Do not minimize the human side of our faith.

如果你想了解人的软弱,多接触接触那些国内的老传道人。在美国,大家众星捧月,酣畅淋漓,当然容易自信。

See Pastor Wang Mingdao's example above.

彼得不就是个例子吗? You bet! I know fully well.

不要把人不能抗的扼加在人的头上。 You see, while no one shall add any unneeded yoke, other than his taking up his own cross, it is interesting to note that any mention of human responsibility will irk those who seemingly are against any human responsibility. That is sad!

我们当然要努力一直相信主,但这取决于我们的努力吗?

To say that we are robotic responders to God's grace is unbiblical at all. We must strive to work out our own salvation. We must continue in faith, in full cooperation with and obedience to the holy spirit. We can never undermine the human aspect.

得救需要人的选择,但不是由人的选择决定的。如果救恩是建立在人选择的基础之上,人将处在一个多么可悲的境地,多么危险的境地,多么可怜的境地!

Again, you failed to read our other posts. God's sovereignty admantly demands that we must respond in faith per God-given freewill. To minimize human freewill is to undermine God's sovereignty, for God decrees our freewill. That is a key point you missed.

这样一个观点被远范新等很多有影响力的人所持有,对华人基督教界来说,也是多么可悲!…….

Not so pessimistic. I am more hopeful. The world is more tolerant than the century of Jacobus Arminius, when Arminianists could risk their heads for debating against Calvinism. Then was a sad and dark time. No more!

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2004: 想起了当年国家男排的摸高记录
2004: 何白兄,当年挪亚一家在旱地山上修方舟