設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
聖經中的重生全是被動式,人怎麼可以自己生自己?
送交者: 古道 2017年09月24日19:43:20 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

信心怎麼又可能先於重生?你信了以後,上帝聽命於你,趕緊把你生下來???

Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.” Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?” Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.” 

Nicodemus said to him, “How can these things be?” 10 Jesus answered him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and yet you do not understand these things? 11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, but you do not receive our testimony. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in him may have eternal life. 

he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. (2016). (Tt 3:5). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. (2016). (Jn 3:1–15). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 

The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. (2016). (1 Pe 1:3). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

23 since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God;

The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. (2016). (1 Pe 1:22–23). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.

1. 約翰福音 - 第 3 章 第 3 節
耶穌回答說,我實實在在地告訴你,人若不重生,就不能見神的國。
2. 約翰福音 - 第 3 章 第 4 節
尼哥底母說,人已經老了,如何能重生呢?豈能再進母腹生出來嗎?
3. 約翰福音 - 第 3 章 第 7 節
我說,你們必須重生,你不要以為希奇。
4. 提多書 - 第 3 章 第 5 節
他便救了我們,並不是因我們自己所行的義,乃是照他的憐憫,借着重生的洗,和聖靈的更新。
5. 彼得前書 - 第 1 章 第 3 節
願頌讚歸與我們主耶穌基督的父神,他曾照自己的大憐憫,借耶穌基督從死里復活重生了我們,叫我們有活潑的盼望,
6. 彼得前書 - 第 1 章 第 23 節
你們蒙了重生,不是由於能壞的種子,乃是由於不能壞的種子,是借着神活潑常存的道。