设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
思考:罪人有没有自由意志?
送交者: repentant 2018年02月26日17:50:40 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

这要看你怎么定义自由意志了。

1.第一意义:人认为的“无拘无束”的意志,那么人人(包括罪人)都有自由意志,或简称为意志。问题是世间哪有完全无拘无束的?抛却要受客观法则的限制不说,人自己就受“人自己本身”和“人与人之间”的限制和约束。人自己本身的限制,例如罪性私欲等等,因为TO ERR/SIN IS HUMAN. 即便没有信心的人不顺服神,也可以顺服空中掌权者的首领。

以弗所书 - 第 2 章 第 2 节
那时你们在其中行事为人随从今世的风俗,顺服空中掌权者的首领,就是现今在悖逆之子心中运行的邪灵。

可见,即便没有对神的信心,依然可以有顺服的意志和行为。

2.第二意义:在真理里的自由的意志,那么只有信主以后。从这点上说,罪人没有自由意志,只有罪性的意志。这里的自由意志依然顺服在神的主权意志下。

圣经没有“自由意志”这个词,但却有意志(WILL)或意念(thoughts)这个词。

出埃及 18:
15摩西对岳父说,这是因百姓到我这里来求问神。Moses answered him, "Because the people come to me to seek God's will.

以赛亚书55

8耶和华说,我的意念,非同你们的意念,我的道路,非同你们的道路。"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.

9天怎样高过地,照样我的道路,高过你们的道路,我的意念,高过你们的意念。 
"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

God'will

Joshua 9:20 This is what we will do to them: We will let them live, so that God’s wrath will not fall on us for breaking the oath we swore to them.”

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Romans 15:32 so that I may come to you with joy, by God’s will, and in your company be refreshed.

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To God’s holy people in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:

1 Thessalonians 4:3 It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality;

1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 2:15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people.

1 Peter 3:17 For it is better, if it is God’s will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

1 Peter 4:19 So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.

3.圣约神学

圣经神学有三个约:行为的约,救赎的约和恩典的约。行为的约是神与有自由意志的亚当立的约,条件是顺服。而恩典的约是神与失去自由意志的人类的约,是通过人的信心--神赐的礼物。在亚当之后和耶稣之前,人们靠什么称义?保罗说依然是靠对神的信心,对未来的弥赛亚耶稣的信心, 而不是行为。

image.png

4.神的预知(全知)与预定

神的预知或全知,基本是属于容许性旨意,即放任自由不见限制的旨意。神只需在外部观察人类的行为,如罪性。这个给予人第一意义上的自由意志,也有信徒第二意义上的自由意志,不过信徒的自由意志应该完全在神良善的意志之下,尽管实际上不完全如此。

而预定作为主使性旨意,是命令,是压力、约束或限制,例如尤其是由非信徒向信徒转换的过程中:预定信。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2017: 凡事,包括求中大奖,都可以祈求地