简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
启示录中的耶稣基督
送交者: repentant 2019年01月05日19:51:25 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

启示录1

4约翰写信给亚西亚的七个教会。但愿从那昔在今在以后永在的神和他宝座前的七灵。 
John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits
12我转过身来,要看是谁发声与我说话。既转过来,就看见七个金灯台。 
I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands,
13灯台中间,有一位好像人子,身穿长衣,直垂到脚,胸间束着金带。 
and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man," dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest.
14他的头与发皆白,如白羊毛,如雪。眼目如同火焰。 
His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.
15脚好像在炉中锻炼光明的铜。声音如同众水的声音。 
His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.
16他右手拿着七星。从他口中出来一把两刃的利剑。面貌如同烈日放光。 
In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

启示录3
1你要写信给撒狄教会的使者,说,那有神的七灵和七星的,说,我知道你的行为,按名你是活的,其实是死的。 
"To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.

启示录5

6我又看见宝座与四活物并长老之中,有羔羊站立,像是被杀过的,有七角七眼,就是神的七灵,奉差遣往普天下去的。 
Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
7这羔羊前来,从坐宝座的右手里拿了书卷。 
He came and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne.

启示录19
11我观看,见天开了。有一匹白马。骑在马上的,称为诚信真实。他审判争战都按着公义。 
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.
12他的眼睛如火焰,他头上戴着许多冠冕。又有写着的名字,除了他自己没有人知道。 
His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.
13他穿着溅了血的衣服。他的名称为神之道。 
He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
14在天上的众军,骑着白马,穿着细麻衣,又白又洁,跟随他。 
The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.
15有利剑从他口中出来,可以击杀列国。他必用铁杖辖管他们。(辖管原文作牧)并要踹全能神烈怒的酒榨。 
Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.
16在他衣服和大腿上,有名写着说,万王之王,万主之主。 
On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2017: 耶稣基督为何用摩西的铜蛇比喻自己?
2017: 神无能和神不救的谬论