簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
啟示錄中的耶穌基督
送交者: repentant 2019年01月05日19:51:25 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

啟示錄1

4約翰寫信給亞西亞的七個教會。但願從那昔在今在以後永在的神和他寶座前的七靈。 
John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits
12我轉過身來,要看是誰發聲與我說話。既轉過來,就看見七個金燈台。 
I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands,
13燈台中間,有一位好像人子,身穿長衣,直垂到腳,胸間束着金帶。 
and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man," dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest.
14他的頭與發皆白,如白羊毛,如雪。眼目如同火焰。 
His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.
15腳好像在爐中鍛煉光明的銅。聲音如同眾水的聲音。 
His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.
16他右手拿着七星。從他口中出來一把兩刃的利劍。面貌如同烈日放光。 
In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

啟示錄3
1你要寫信給撒狄教會的使者,說,那有神的七靈和七星的,說,我知道你的行為,按名你是活的,其實是死的。 
"To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.

啟示錄5

6我又看見寶座與四活物並長老之中,有羔羊站立,像是被殺過的,有七角七眼,就是神的七靈,奉差遣往普天下去的。 
Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
7這羔羊前來,從坐寶座的右手裡拿了書卷。 
He came and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne.

啟示錄19
11我觀看,見天開了。有一匹白馬。騎在馬上的,稱為誠信真實。他審判爭戰都按着公義。 
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.
12他的眼睛如火焰,他頭上戴着許多冠冕。又有寫着的名字,除了他自己沒有人知道。 
His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.
13他穿着濺了血的衣服。他的名稱為神之道。 
He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
14在天上的眾軍,騎着白馬,穿着細麻衣,又白又潔,跟隨他。 
The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.
15有利劍從他口中出來,可以擊殺列國。他必用鐵杖轄管他們。(轄管原文作牧)並要踹全能神烈怒的酒榨。 
Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.
16在他衣服和大腿上,有名寫着說,萬王之王,萬主之主。 
On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2017: 耶穌基督為何用摩西的銅蛇比喻自己?
2017: 神無能和神不救的謬論