簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
聖經: 出埃及的以色列民是神救贖重生而信的人。
送交者: repentant 2019年04月07日16:18:36 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

神硬拽他們出埃及過紅海。

出埃及15

13. 你憑慈愛,領了你所贖的百姓,你憑能力,引他們到了你的聖所。 13. "In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.    

16. 驚駭恐懼臨到他們。耶和華阿,因你膀臂的大能,他們如石頭寂然不動,等候你的百姓過去,等候你所贖的百姓過去。 16. terror and dread will fall upon them. By the power of your arm they will be as still as a stone- until your people pass by, O LORD, until the people you bought pass by.

神硬拽的恰恰是貪戀埃及的死人!

出埃及14
10. 法老臨近的時候,以色列人舉目看見埃及人趕來,就甚懼怕,向耶和華哀求。 10. As Pharaoh approached, the Israelites looked up, and there were the Egyptians, marching after them. They were terrified and cried out to the LORD. 

11. 他們對摩西說,難道在埃及沒有墳地,你把我們帶來死在曠野嗎?你為什麼這樣待我們,將我們從埃及領出來呢? 11. They said to Moses, "Was it because there were no graves in Egypt that you brought us to the desert to die? What have you done to us by bringing us out of Egypt? 

12. 我們在埃及豈沒有對你說過,不要攪擾我們,容我們服事埃及人嗎?因為服事埃及人比死在曠野還好。 12. Didn't we say to you in Egypt, 'Leave us alone; let us serve the Egyptians'? It would have been better for us to serve the Egyptians than to die in the desert!"

以色列人被神折服,敬畏信服神。

出埃及14

31. 以色列人看見耶和華向埃及人所行的大事,就敬畏耶和華,又信服他和他的僕人摩西。 31. And when the Israelites saw the great power the LORD displayed against the Egyptians, the people feared the LORD and put their trust in him and in Moses his servant.    

重生的以色列人讚美耶和華!

出埃及15

1. 那時,摩西和以色列人向耶和華唱歌說,我要向耶和華歌唱,因他大大戰勝,將馬和騎馬的投在海中。 1. Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the LORD: "I will sing to the LORD, for he is highly exalted. The horse and its rider he has hurled into the sea. 

2. 耶和華是我的力量,我的詩歌,也成了我的拯救。這是我的神,我要讚美他,是我父親的神,我要尊崇他。 2. The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

保羅對出埃及的民眾下了結論

希伯來書 - 第 11 章 第 29 節 他們因着信,過紅海如行干地。埃及人試着要過去,就被吞滅了。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖