简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
My Experience with God
送交者: 中国帅哥 2006年11月10日08:13:10 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

Today, November 7, 2006 is a special day to me. God walked with me the
whole day!
I got up at 6:00am as usual and prepared for my psychology class. But I was still bothered by the issued happened last Tuesday. I have to face “the two girls” again today. Their bad attitude and behavior towards me really upsets me, but I didn’t want to use my own way to solve this problem. Even though they only gave me a very narrow small space to seat last Tuesday, I wouldn’t change my seat this time because I need to take note and understand the teacher as well as I can. So this morning I decided to pray for them. I prayed that God will work in their hearts and change them. I believe they will learn the lesson later in their lives.
I got to class earlier than last time today. I found the girl did leave enough space for me this time. Then class started. We were doing different thing in order to review our “development” chapter and get us some extra credits. It was a group competition. The instructor will read the questions and whichever group writes the right answer on the board first will gain one credit. The teacher did put the rules on the board and said the group break the rules would get nothing. During the competition, we were all trying our best to find our answers. Yet, one of the two girls drew two extra points on the board for their group. The other students noticed that and tried to do the same thing. But the teacher warned them and said if you don’t want the points, you may go ahead break the rules. The student erased the points right away, but that girl didn’t even try.
After the class, I had questions to ask the teacher, but there were two other students talking to the teacher before me. They were talking about what we learned today and their concerning about their grades in this class. Suddenly one of the students pointed out that he was not happy with those kids in this class. They thought those students were just high school kids. They didn’t experience life much. Both of the two students hated those kids’ behaviors in class. One of them said, he actually hated Tuesday just because those kids. They mentioned they were so bothered by the girls talking in the class, using sign language. After the complaining, their conversation turned back to the knowledge we learned today. It was about different stages of our lives. One student surprised me again. He said he is a Christian, he believes those dying people who believe in God have peaceful face when they die. The other one said he believes in God, but he has a lot of questions. The topic became a discussion of our faith. The teacher turned to me and said, I don’t know what you believe. It won’t make sense to me if there is no God. All the things happening around would be meaningless. I just couldn’t believe what was happening was true. I know it was God’s presence in among us. I answered her full of motion. I shared with them my feeling today with tears. I told them that I am a Christian, how those two girls gave me trouble and discriminated me and how I prayed for the two girls this morning. I told them I even tried to find excuses for them. I would rather not saying them discriminating me because I had noticed that they are all kids and know nothing about life. I wish through my prayers, God would change them in their hearts. My sharing drew much attention to they three. The Christian guy told me, don’t forget that I am a Christian and I am here too. I felt great comfort when I heart that. I felt that just because we have God, I can find my family every where. I am not alone at all. The teacher also showed her much concern to this issue. She had noticed something wrong in the class, but she didn’t know this much. She would let us give her some idea to change the situation. It is very sad, due to the girl’s cheating, her whole group will get zero point in the group activity. I would see what the other students will say next Tuesday. I wish from my heart that these two girls would regret for their behavior and attitude. Finally, when the teacher was walking out with me, she said, you know what, praying for people does work. Don’t give up, keep doing it. I also told the teacher, I don’t know how it works here, but in China, students don’t only learn knowledge in school but also morality and character. Schools acknowledge those who are good at study, morality and physical health. You are not a real good student if you only get good grades.
When I was driving back, God emphasized His message to me through BBN radio station. The pastor was preaching the message about devotion. He said you don’t know what is right if you don’t read bible. Finally, he quoted Acts 5:38-30. While the Sadducees were all jealous of the Apostles and planning to keep them in jail, a Pharisee named Gamaliel stood up and said: “………if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.” This is a perfect example while we have conflict with people, invite God in. The trouble will be gone. The pastor concluded the message and said, if you have conflict with your boss, your classmates, your coworkers, invite God in. You also need to read your bible. Then you will know what is the right thing to do.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2005: 看源文件
2005: 看源文件(重试)