簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
希伯來書第六章二節是各樣的洗禮還是各樣的洗濯?
送交者: ffwb 2006年12月19日06:39:21 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

靈恩的問題(九)希伯來書第六章二節是各樣的洗禮還是各樣的洗濯?

一.前言

本文所要建立的是從希臘文的角度來證明希伯來書第六章二節的“各樣的洗禮”應當被翻譯成“各樣的洗濯”。接着的下一篇文章是要從神學的角度,從希伯來書的主題,來證明舊約的預表與各樣的洗濯的條例是希伯來書所指的“基督道理的開端”。

如果“各樣的洗禮”應當被翻譯成“各樣的洗濯”的話,那麼希伯來書六章2 節與聖靈的洗的討論無關。

希伯來書6:2,大都的中英文的翻譯可能都錯了,包括,KJV, NIV, ASV, ALT,YLT , 和合本等。不應該將它翻譯成“洗禮(baptisms)”,而應被翻譯成 --“洗濯(washings)”。

二.希伯來 6:2 翻譯的問題:洗禮還是洗濯?

希伯來書第六章二節的“各樣的洗禮”應當被翻譯成“各樣的洗濯”。從希臘文的角度,原因如下:

1.希伯來書6:2的各樣洗禮的洗禮(βαπτισμός ,baptisms,909)這個字在新約聖經中只出現四次。其他三次都翻譯成“洗濯 (washings)”。(參附錄1)

2. 這兩個字是不同的希臘字,洗禮(βάπτισμα ,908)是第三詞尾變化 (third declension), 中性。洗濯(βαπτισμός, 909)是第二詞尾變化 ( second declension),男性。

3.新約聖經的“洗”只有三個希臘文的詞(βαπτίζω,βάπτισμα,βαπτισμός),受洗(動詞),洗禮(名詞),“洗濯(名詞, 暫稱洗濯)”。它們的字根都是一樣的(參附錄2)。聖經提到洗禮的動詞(受洗)有13次,名詞22次(馬太,馬可,路加 ,使徒行傳 ,羅馬書,以弗所 書,歌羅西 書,彼得前書 )(參附錄3)。從附錄3,我們可看出什麼是洗禮的名詞,只有一個字,βαπτισμα(908)。為什麼呢?因為動、名詞二者不斷的交叉出現在同樣的一節經文中,整本聖經不斷的出現。沒有別的字,只有這個字。所以我們可以說與受洗的動詞放在一起的受洗的名詞只有這個字,βαπτισμα。希伯來書的兩次名詞“洗濯(βαπτισμός)”的這個字,與新約中的受洗動詞無關。

4.根據Walter Bauer (參附錄4),βαπτισμα這個字baptism,是只有在基督教文獻才有的希臘字(found only in Christian writers)。這表示βαπτισμός這個字是一般通用的詞彙,洗濯。Βαπτισμα是洗禮。

5.為什麼馬可用兩個不同名詞βαπτισμα(洗禮)與βαπτισμός(“洗濯”)?5 次講到受洗動詞時,4次全用洗禮名詞βαπτισμα ,沒有一次用洗濯名詞βαπτισμός 。當馬可提到洗杯、罐、銅器等物時全部用βαπτισμός(“洗濯” 2次)沒有一次用βαπτισμα(洗禮)?馬可為什麼不只單用一個名詞呢?答案是洗禮是洗禮,洗濯是洗濯。人受洗當然與洗罐子不同。(參附錄5)

上面的五點,特別是3, 4,5, 的任何一點就可以構成足夠的證據了。
希伯來書 6:2不是洗禮而是洗濯。

所以,希伯來書六章2 節與聖靈的洗的討論無關。

三.附錄
1.+++++++++++++++++
1)(Mar 7:4) And when they come from the market, except they wash ,they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing(909,βαπτισμους) of cups, and pots, brazen vessels, and of tables.
(可7: 4)從市上來,若不洗浴(907,baptizo)也不吃飯;還有好些別的規矩,他們歷代拘守,就是洗(909,βαπτισμους,washing)杯、罐、銅器等物。
2)(Mar 7:8) For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing (909)of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
(可7: 8)你們是離棄神的誡命,拘守人的遺傳」(註:中文譯本在這裡並沒有根據Textus Receptus 的抄本, 如KJV;而是根據Westcott and Holt 的抄本,如NIV,將下半段經文省略了)
3)(Heb 6:2) Of the doctrine of baptisms (909), and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal166 judgment.
(希6:1,2) 所以,我們應當離開基督道理的開端,竭力進到完全的地步,不必再立根基,就如那懊悔死行,信靠神、各樣洗禮、按手之禮、死人復活,以及永遠審判各等教訓。
4)(Heb 9:10) Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings,(909) and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.
(希9:10)這些事,連那飲食和諸般洗濯的規矩,都不過是屬肉體的條例,命定到振興的時候為止。

2.+++++++++++++++++++++++
(太 3:7) But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism(908), he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
(太 20:22) But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism (908) that I am baptized with?
(太 20:23) And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism (908) that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.
(太 21:25) The baptism (908) of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him?
(可 1:4) John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism (908) of repentance for the remission of sins.
(可10:38) But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism (908) that I am baptized with?
(可10:39) And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism (908) that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:
(可11:30) The baptism (908) of John, was it from heaven, or of men? answer me.
(路 3:3) And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism (908) of repentance for the remission of sins;
(路7:29) And all the people that heard him, and the publicans, justified God, being baptized with the baptism (908) of John.
(路12:50) But I have a baptism (908) to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
(路20:4) The baptism (908) of John, was it from heaven, or of men?
(徒 1:22) Beginning from the baptism (908) of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.
(徒10:37) That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism (908) which John preached;
(徒13:24) When John had first preached before his coming the baptism (908) of repentance to all the people of Israel.
(徒18:25) This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the Lord, knowing only the baptism (908) of John.
(徒19:3) And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism (908) .
(徒19:4) Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism (908) of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
(羅 6:4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism (908) into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
(弗 4:5) One Lord, one faith, one baptism (908) ,
(歌 2:12) Buried with him in baptism (908) , wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
(彼前 3:21) The like figure whereunto even baptism (908) doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

3.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
βαπτίζω:
受洗動詞, εβαπτισθημεν, baptized – 動詞,indicative, 過去式, 被動式,第一人稱,複數。歸入, εις,into – 介系詞 (羅6:3)
βάπτισμα:受洗名詞,中性, 單數(太20:22)
βαπτισμός:洗濯/洗浴 βαπτισμων– 名詞,genitive, 男性, 複數(希6:2)

4.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Walter Bauer, A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature (Second edition, Revised and augmented by F. Gingrich and Frederick W. Danker from Walter Bauer’s fifth edition, 1958), The University of Chicago Press, p. 132

5.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(可7:4) And when they come from the market, except they wash ,they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing(βαπτισμους) of cups, and pots, brazen vessels, and of tables. 從市上來,若不洗浴(βαπτίζω)也不吃飯;還有好些別的規矩,他們歷代拘守,就是洗(βαπτισμους,washing)杯、罐、銅器等物。
(可7:8) For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing (βαπτισμους)of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.你們是離棄神的誡命,拘守人的遺傳」(註:中文譯本在這裡並沒有根據Textus Receptus 的抄本, 如KJV;而是根據Westcott and Holt 的抄本,如NIV,將下半段經文省略了)
(可7:4) And when they come from the market, except they wash ,they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing(909,βαπτισμους) of cups, and pots, brazen vessels, and of tables. 從市上來,若不洗浴(907,baptizo)也不吃飯;還有好些別的規矩,他們歷代拘守,就是洗(909,βαπτισμους,washing)杯、罐、銅器等物。
(可 7:8) For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing (909)of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. 你們是離棄神的誡命,拘守人的遺傳」(註:中文譯本在這裡並沒有根據Textus Receptus 的抄本, 如KJV;而是根據Westcott and Holt 的抄本,如NIV,將下半段經文省略了)
(可 1:4) John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism (βάπτισμα) of repentance for the remission of sins.
(可11:30) The baptism (βάπτισμα) of John, was it from heaven, or of men? answer me.
(可10:38) But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism (βάπτισμα) that I am baptized with?
(可10:39) And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism (βάπτισμα) that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2003: 給基甸兄:彩虹網友聖經燈謎集錦(一)
2003: deed reflect that inside