设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
生命的分赐
送交者: theson 2009年01月24日10:13:12 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
  请我们先祷告 主,我们敬拜你,我们仰望你这位奇妙的主,将你奥妙的话语向我们打开,把每一位都带到你里面,使我们学习经历你,经历你的分赐!   诗歌:763♫   荣耀盼望是基督, 我的生命是祂;     祂已将我灵重生, 现将我魂变化;     还要改变我身体, 用祂归服大能,     使之和祂身体同, 有祂荣形。   祂来,祂来, 祂来将我荣耀!     将我身体改变形状, 和祂身体相肖。     祂来,祂来, 为我身体需要!     祂是我们荣耀盼望 来将我们荣耀。   今日经节及注解: 罗十4~21 重点经节 罗8:2   罗8:10 罗8:6 罗8:11 因为生命之灵的律,在基督耶稣里已经释放了我,使我脱离了罪与死的律。 …灵却因义是生命。 …心思置于灵,乃是生命平安。 …也必借着祂住在你们里面的灵,赐生命给你们必死的身体。   生命供应 [罗马八章]十一节说,"然而那叫耶稣从死人中复活者的灵,若住在你们里面,那叫基督从死人中复活的,也必借着祂住在你们里面的灵,赐生命给你们必死的身体。"本节的灵是复活的灵。我们看过我们的灵是生命,(10,)我们的心思也是生命。(6。)现今我们来到我们这人的末了一项,我们必死的身体。我们的身体一直在死。然而,甚至我们这在死、必死的身体,也得着生命的分赐。借着祂住在我们里面的灵,我们的身体能有分于这生命,凭这生命得扶持,且凭这生命得供应。毫无疑问,内住的灵就是复活的基督。(林前十五45,林后三17。)基督这内住的灵一直分赐生命给我们这人的每一部分。 这事的绝佳例证就是电。虽然电已安装到建筑物里,但电流能受阻而中断。基督这赐生命的灵,已安装到我们这人里面作属天的电。然而,我们这人只有一小部分给祂自由的通路;我们这人的大部分没有向祂敞开,反而拦阻祂。例如,你的情感也许是基督的拦阻。所以,基督很难将祂自己这生命分赐到你的情感里。你需要祷告:"主,对付我的情感。打通我的情感,使你能将你自己这生命分赐到其中。"我们需要这种经历。不要将这个当作道理或教训。这必须付诸实行。你若实行这事,就会发现基督这生命现今在你的灵里,等候机会将祂自己扩展到你这人的每一范围和通道。祂在等候渗透你这人隐藏的部分。你若将自己向祂敞开,祂甚至会将祂自己这生命分赐到你必死的身体里,使你成为充满祂生命一切丰富的人。 我们需要说,"阿利路亚!我并不是欠肉体的债。我不欠它甚么。我没有必要听它。我已经脱离它,并从它得了释放。我已完全得释放,脱离这称为肉体的无望的东西。我并不是欠肉体的债,再去照肉体活着。"(罗马书生命读经,二三四至二三六页。)   问答: 1、 请说明神圣三一的神圣分赐。(参读罗八2,10,6,11。) 2、 我们如何与基督联合生长?(参读 罗六5注2。) 3、 谁是蒙怜悯早预备得荣耀的器皿?(参读 罗九21注1。)   明天:我们成为祂那真葡萄树上的枝子 好站推荐:倪柝声文集 http://www.lsmchinese.org/gb/07online_reading/nee/index.htm The Dispensing of the Divine Life   Let's Pray: Lord, we worship You. We look to You as the wonderful One to open up Your mysterious word to us. Lead us into Yourself. May we learn to experience You and Your dispensing!   Hymn:949   Christ is the hope of glory, my very life is He, He has regenerated and saturated me; He comes to change my body by His subduing might Like to His glorious body in glory bright! He comes, He comes, Christ comes to glorify me! My body He'll transfigure, like His own it then will be. He comes, He comes, redemption to apply! As Hope of glory He will come, His saints to glorify.   Today's Verses and Footnotes: Rom 10:4-21 Key Verses: Rom 8:2   Rom 8:10 Rom 8:6 Rom 8:11   For the law of the Spirit of life has freed me in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and of death. …the spirit is life because of righteousness. …but the mind set on the spirit is life and peace. …He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who indwells you.   Life Supply: Rom 8:11 says, "But if the Spirit of Him Who raised Jesus from among the dead dwells in you, He Who raised Christ Jesus from among the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit Who indwells you." The Spirit in this verse is the Spirit of resurrection. We have seen that our spirit is life (v. 10) and that our mind also is life (v. 6). Now we come to the last item of our being, our mortal body. Our body is dying. However, life is given even to our dying mortal body. Our body can participate in this life, be sustained with this life, and be supplied with this life through His Spirit who indwells us. Undoubtedly, the indwelling Spirit is the resurrected Christ (1 Cor. 15:45; 2 Cor. 3:17). Christ as the indwelling Spirit constantly imparts life to every aspect of our being. An excellent illustration of this is electricity. Although electricity has been installed into a building, its flow can be frustrated. Christ, the life-giving Spirit, has been installed into our being as the heavenly electricity. However, only a small part of our being gives Him a free course; most of our being is not open to Him, but rather frustrates Him. For example, your emotions may be a frustration to Christ. Therefore, Christ has difficulty imparting Himself as life into your emotions. You need to pray, "Lord, deal with my emotions. Break through my emotions that You may impart Yourself as life into them." We need this kind of experience. Do not take this as a doctrine or teaching. This must be put into practice. If you practice this, you will find that Christ as life is now in your spirit, waiting for an opportunity to spread Himself into every area and avenue of your being. He is waiting to penetrate the hidden parts of your being. If you open yourself to Him, He will even impart Himself as life into your mortal body, making you a person who is filled with all the riches of His life. We need to say, "Hallelujah! I am not a debtor to the flesh. I don't owe it anything. I am not obliged to it. I am discharged from it and freed from it. I have been fully liberated from this hopeless thing called the flesh. I am not a debtor to the flesh to live according to it any longer." (Life-Study of Romans, pp.198-200)   Questions: 1. Please explain the divine dispensing of the Divine Trinity. (See Rom. 8:2 note 3; 8:10, 6, 11) 2. How do we grow together with Christ? (See Rom. 6:5 note 1) 3. Who are the "vessels of mercy, which He had before prepared unto glory"? (See Rom. 9:21 note 1, 8:23-24)   Tomorrow: We Have Become the Branches of the True Vine
0%(0)
0%(0)
  罗八==得胜 - theson 01/24/09 (160)
    我们得救以后仍有可能罪-心思置于肉体 - theson 01/24/09 (197)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2008: 林献羔:中国大骗子“天上人”
2008: 加尔文论“预定” --《基督教要义》节
2007: 血漏的女人
2007: Evangelical: Can the 'E-word' be sav