設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
生命的分賜
送交者: theson 2009年01月24日10:13:12 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話
  請我們先禱告 主,我們敬拜你,我們仰望你這位奇妙的主,將你奧妙的話語向我們打開,把每一位都帶到你裡面,使我們學習經歷你,經歷你的分賜!   詩歌:763♫   榮耀盼望是基督, 我的生命是祂;     祂已將我靈重生, 現將我魂變化;     還要改變我身體, 用祂歸服大能,     使之和祂身體同, 有祂榮形。   祂來,祂來, 祂來將我榮耀!     將我身體改變形狀, 和祂身體相肖。     祂來,祂來, 為我身體需要!     祂是我們榮耀盼望 來將我們榮耀。   今日經節及註解: 羅十4~21 重點經節 羅8:2   羅8:10 羅8:6 羅8:11 因為生命之靈的律,在基督耶穌里已經釋放了我,使我脫離了罪與死的律。 …靈卻因義是生命。 …心思置於靈,乃是生命平安。 …也必借着祂住在你們裡面的靈,賜生命給你們必死的身體。   生命供應 [羅馬八章]十一節說,"然而那叫耶穌從死人中復活者的靈,若住在你們裡面,那叫基督從死人中復活的,也必借着祂住在你們裡面的靈,賜生命給你們必死的身體。"本節的靈是復活的靈。我們看過我們的靈是生命,(10,)我們的心思也是生命。(6。)現今我們來到我們這人的末了一項,我們必死的身體。我們的身體一直在死。然而,甚至我們這在死、必死的身體,也得着生命的分賜。借着祂住在我們裡面的靈,我們的身體能有分於這生命,憑這生命得扶持,且憑這生命得供應。毫無疑問,內住的靈就是復活的基督。(林前十五45,林後三17。)基督這內住的靈一直分賜生命給我們這人的每一部分。 這事的絕佳例證就是電。雖然電已安裝到建築物里,但電流能受阻而中斷。基督這賜生命的靈,已安裝到我們這人裡面作屬天的電。然而,我們這人只有一小部分給祂自由的通路;我們這人的大部分沒有向祂敞開,反而攔阻祂。例如,你的情感也許是基督的攔阻。所以,基督很難將祂自己這生命分賜到你的情感里。你需要禱告:"主,對付我的情感。打通我的情感,使你能將你自己這生命分賜到其中。"我們需要這種經歷。不要將這個當作道理或教訓。這必須付諸實行。你若實行這事,就會發現基督這生命現今在你的靈里,等候機會將祂自己擴展到你這人的每一範圍和通道。祂在等候滲透你這人隱藏的部分。你若將自己向祂敞開,祂甚至會將祂自己這生命分賜到你必死的身體裡,使你成為充滿祂生命一切豐富的人。 我們需要說,"阿利路亞!我並不是欠肉體的債。我不欠它甚麼。我沒有必要聽它。我已經脫離它,並從它得了釋放。我已完全得釋放,脫離這稱為肉體的無望的東西。我並不是欠肉體的債,再去照肉體活着。"(羅馬書生命讀經,二三四至二三六頁。)   問答: 1、 請說明神聖三一的神聖分賜。(參讀羅八2,10,6,11。) 2、 我們如何與基督聯合生長?(參讀 羅六5注2。) 3、 誰是蒙憐憫早預備得榮耀的器皿?(參讀 羅九21注1。)   明天:我們成為祂那真葡萄樹上的枝子 好站推薦:倪柝聲文集 http://www.lsmchinese.org/gb/07online_reading/nee/index.htm The Dispensing of the Divine Life   Let's Pray: Lord, we worship You. We look to You as the wonderful One to open up Your mysterious word to us. Lead us into Yourself. May we learn to experience You and Your dispensing!   Hymn:949   Christ is the hope of glory, my very life is He, He has regenerated and saturated me; He comes to change my body by His subduing might Like to His glorious body in glory bright! He comes, He comes, Christ comes to glorify me! My body He'll transfigure, like His own it then will be. He comes, He comes, redemption to apply! As Hope of glory He will come, His saints to glorify.   Today's Verses and Footnotes: Rom 10:4-21 Key Verses: Rom 8:2   Rom 8:10 Rom 8:6 Rom 8:11   For the law of the Spirit of life has freed me in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and of death. …the spirit is life because of righteousness. …but the mind set on the spirit is life and peace. …He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who indwells you.   Life Supply: Rom 8:11 says, "But if the Spirit of Him Who raised Jesus from among the dead dwells in you, He Who raised Christ Jesus from among the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit Who indwells you." The Spirit in this verse is the Spirit of resurrection. We have seen that our spirit is life (v. 10) and that our mind also is life (v. 6). Now we come to the last item of our being, our mortal body. Our body is dying. However, life is given even to our dying mortal body. Our body can participate in this life, be sustained with this life, and be supplied with this life through His Spirit who indwells us. Undoubtedly, the indwelling Spirit is the resurrected Christ (1 Cor. 15:45; 2 Cor. 3:17). Christ as the indwelling Spirit constantly imparts life to every aspect of our being. An excellent illustration of this is electricity. Although electricity has been installed into a building, its flow can be frustrated. Christ, the life-giving Spirit, has been installed into our being as the heavenly electricity. However, only a small part of our being gives Him a free course; most of our being is not open to Him, but rather frustrates Him. For example, your emotions may be a frustration to Christ. Therefore, Christ has difficulty imparting Himself as life into your emotions. You need to pray, "Lord, deal with my emotions. Break through my emotions that You may impart Yourself as life into them." We need this kind of experience. Do not take this as a doctrine or teaching. This must be put into practice. If you practice this, you will find that Christ as life is now in your spirit, waiting for an opportunity to spread Himself into every area and avenue of your being. He is waiting to penetrate the hidden parts of your being. If you open yourself to Him, He will even impart Himself as life into your mortal body, making you a person who is filled with all the riches of His life. We need to say, "Hallelujah! I am not a debtor to the flesh. I don't owe it anything. I am not obliged to it. I am discharged from it and freed from it. I have been fully liberated from this hopeless thing called the flesh. I am not a debtor to the flesh to live according to it any longer." (Life-Study of Romans, pp.198-200)   Questions: 1. Please explain the divine dispensing of the Divine Trinity. (See Rom. 8:2 note 3; 8:10, 6, 11) 2. How do we grow together with Christ? (See Rom. 6:5 note 1) 3. Who are the "vessels of mercy, which He had before prepared unto glory"? (See Rom. 9:21 note 1, 8:23-24)   Tomorrow: We Have Become the Branches of the True Vine
0%(0)
0%(0)
  羅八==得勝 - theson 01/24/09 (160)
    我們得救以後仍有可能罪-心思置於肉體 - theson 01/24/09 (197)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2008: 林獻羔:中國大騙子“天上人”
2008: 加爾文論“預定” --《基督教要義》節
2007: 血漏的女人
2007: Evangelical: Can the 'E-word' be sav