设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
zt: 正常基督徒生活
送交者: theson 2009年04月11日08:03:31 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
  请我们先祷告 主,我们相信你在这里所作的,要结束这世代,并要把你带进来,而有一个新的时代。主啊,一天又一天,求你使我们成为神人,成为得胜者!   诗歌:130♫   什么能使你我分离? 你爱就必爱到底!   你必与我永远合一, 你爱刚强无可比!   这爱使我感激不已, 是我赞美的目的!   你成为我,我成为你, 这是你爱的至极!   今日经节及注解 西三12~四18 重点经节 西3:15 又要让基督的平安在你们心里作仲裁,你们在一个身体里蒙召,也是为了这平安;且要感恩。 西3:16 当用各样的智慧,让基督的话丰丰富富的住在你们里面,用诗章、颂辞、灵歌,彼此教导,互相劝戒,心被恩感歌颂神;   生命供应 在[歌罗西]三章十二节至四章六节,保罗转到众圣徒与基督联合的生活这件事上。在三章十二至十五节,他说到需要受基督的平安所管理;在十六至十七节,他说到基督的话丰丰富富的住在我们里面。与基督联合而生活,意思是在我们的生活中,我们不与基督分开。 我们在召会生活中,很容易彼此得罪,使彼此不愉快。我们在会所排椅子,如果不照着一位弟兄的意见,他也许就不高兴。但如果人得罪了我们,我们向主敞开,告诉主说,我们爱祂,就会有一些属天的东西传输到我们里面,然后我们自然而然就会与得罪我们的人和睦相处。这是基督的平安在我们心里作仲裁的例子。这种作仲裁的平安要保守召会生活里的一。 我能作见证,通常当我在召会生活中对别人不满意时,我就接触主,呼求祂的名。许多时候我说,“主耶稣,为着你的同在,为着你的膏油涂抹,为着你之于我的一切,我感谢你。”我这样感谢主,神圣的传输就开始运行。几分钟以后,我就充满了,甚至乐极忘形。然后我就自然而然看那位使我不愉快的人比自己好。下一次我再见到他的时候,我与他就没有一点问题。因着我经历了主的传输和仲裁,我与主恢复里的任何一位圣徒就都没有问题。 一个地方召会初建立的时候,圣徒也许会经历一段召会生活的蜜月。但婚姻生活怎样没有永久的蜜月,召会生活照样也没有永久的蜜月。至终圣徒中间发生了摩擦,这种摩擦产生了保罗在以弗所五章所说的皱纹。如果我们没有基督的平安在我们里面作仲裁,皱纹就会越来越多。但如果属天的传输用神圣的元素供应我们,皱纹就会新陈代谢的被除掉。摩擦就没有了,只有基督的平安作仲裁。(歌罗西书生命读经,二九四至二九五、六九八至六九九页。)   问答: 1、 为何基督徒的生活是与基督联合的生活?(参读 西二7注3。) 2、 如何让基督的平安在你们心里作仲裁?(参读 西三15注4。) 3、 如何让基督的话丰丰富富的住在你们里面?(参读 西三16注2,注4。)   明天:信心的工作、爱心的劳苦和盼望的忍耐 A Normal Christian Life   Let's Pray: We believe that what You are doing here will close this age and will bring You in to have a new age, day by day, make them God-men, overcomers.   Hymn:152   What from Thee can separate me? Thou wilt love me to the end! Oh! Thy love is so prevailing, E'en Thyself with me to blend! We two one will be for ever; I am Thine and Thou art mine! This will be my testimony: In Thy love we'll ever twine!   Today's Verses and Footnotes: Col. 3:12-4:18 Key Verse: Col. 3:15 And let the peace of Christ arbitrate in your hearts, to which also you were called in one Body; and be thankful. Col. 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to God.   Life Supply: In Colossians 3:12—4:6 Paul turns to the matter of the living of the saints in union with Christ. In 3:12-15 he speaks of the necessity of being ruled by the peace of Christ, and in verses 16 and 17, of the word of Christ dwelling in us richly. To live in union with Christ means that in our living we are not apart from Christ. It is very easy in the church life to offend one another or to make one another unhappy. In the matter of arranging chairs in the meeting hall, a brother may be unhappy if the arrangement is not according to his opinion. But if we open to the Lord when we are offended and tell Him that we love Him, something heavenly will be transmitted into us. Then spontaneously we shall be happy with the one who offended us. This is an example of the peace of Christ arbitrating in our heart. This arbitrating peace preserves the oneness in the church life. I can testify that often, when I have been unhappy with someone in the church life, I have contacted the Lord and called on His name. Many times I say, “Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your presence, for Your anointing, and for everything You have been to me.” When I give thanks to the Lord in this way, the divine transmission begins to work. After a few minutes, I may be so full that I am beside myself with joy. Then spontaneously I begin to count the one who made me unhappy better than myself. When I see him the next time, I have no problem with him. Because I experience the Lord’s transmission and arbitration, I do not have problems with any of the saints in the Lord’s recovery. When a local church is first established, the saints may experience a church-life honeymoon. But just as there is no permanent honeymoon in married life, there is no permanent honeymoon in the church life. Friction develops eventually between the saints. This friction causes the wrinkles Paul speaks of in Ephesians 5. If we do not have the peace of Christ arbitrating in us, wrinkles will continue to develop. But if the heavenly transmission supplies us with the divine element, the wrinkles will be removed metabolically. Then instead of friction there will be the arbitrating peace of Christ. (Life-Study of Colossians, pp. 239, 564)   Questions: 1. How is the Christian life a life in union with Christ? (See Col 2:6 note 2) 2. How does the peace of Christ arbitrate in our hearts? (See Col. 3:15 note 3) 3. How does the word of Christ dwell in us richly? (See Col. 3:16 note 1, note 2)   Tomorrow: Work of Faith and Labor of Love and Endurance of Hope
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2008: 以前一位熟人的作品(三)
2008: 东南福音营诗三首