設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
zt: 正常基督徒生活
送交者: theson 2009年04月11日08:03:31 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話
  請我們先禱告 主,我們相信你在這裡所作的,要結束這世代,並要把你帶進來,而有一個新的時代。主啊,一天又一天,求你使我們成為神人,成為得勝者!   詩歌:130♫   什麼能使你我分離? 你愛就必愛到底!   你必與我永遠合一, 你愛剛強無可比!   這愛使我感激不已, 是我讚美的目的!   你成為我,我成為你, 這是你愛的至極!   今日經節及註解 西三12~四18 重點經節 西3:15 又要讓基督的平安在你們心裡作仲裁,你們在一個身體裡蒙召,也是為了這平安;且要感恩。 西3:16 當用各樣的智慧,讓基督的話豐豐富富的住在你們裡面,用詩章、頌辭、靈歌,彼此教導,互相勸戒,心被恩感歌頌神;   生命供應 在[歌羅西]三章十二節至四章六節,保羅轉到眾聖徒與基督聯合的生活這件事上。在三章十二至十五節,他說到需要受基督的平安所管理;在十六至十七節,他說到基督的話豐豐富富的住在我們裡面。與基督聯合而生活,意思是在我們的生活中,我們不與基督分開。 我們在召會生活中,很容易彼此得罪,使彼此不愉快。我們在會所排椅子,如果不照着一位弟兄的意見,他也許就不高興。但如果人得罪了我們,我們向主敞開,告訴主說,我們愛祂,就會有一些屬天的東西傳輸到我們裡面,然後我們自然而然就會與得罪我們的人和睦相處。這是基督的平安在我們心裡作仲裁的例子。這種作仲裁的平安要保守召會生活里的一。 我能作見證,通常當我在召會生活中對別人不滿意時,我就接觸主,呼求祂的名。許多時候我說,“主耶穌,為着你的同在,為着你的膏油塗抹,為着你之於我的一切,我感謝你。”我這樣感謝主,神聖的傳輸就開始運行。幾分鐘以後,我就充滿了,甚至樂極忘形。然後我就自然而然看那位使我不愉快的人比自己好。下一次我再見到他的時候,我與他就沒有一點問題。因着我經歷了主的傳輸和仲裁,我與主恢復里的任何一位聖徒就都沒有問題。 一個地方召會初建立的時候,聖徒也許會經歷一段召會生活的蜜月。但婚姻生活怎樣沒有永久的蜜月,召會生活照樣也沒有永久的蜜月。至終聖徒中間發生了摩擦,這種摩擦產生了保羅在以弗所五章所說的皺紋。如果我們沒有基督的平安在我們裡面作仲裁,皺紋就會越來越多。但如果屬天的傳輸用神聖的元素供應我們,皺紋就會新陳代謝的被除掉。摩擦就沒有了,只有基督的平安作仲裁。(歌羅西書生命讀經,二九四至二九五、六九八至六九九頁。)   問答: 1、 為何基督徒的生活是與基督聯合的生活?(參讀 西二7注3。) 2、 如何讓基督的平安在你們心裡作仲裁?(參讀 西三15注4。) 3、 如何讓基督的話豐豐富富的住在你們裡面?(參讀 西三16注2,注4。)   明天:信心的工作、愛心的勞苦和盼望的忍耐 A Normal Christian Life   Let's Pray: We believe that what You are doing here will close this age and will bring You in to have a new age, day by day, make them God-men, overcomers.   Hymn:152   What from Thee can separate me? Thou wilt love me to the end! Oh! Thy love is so prevailing, E'en Thyself with me to blend! We two one will be for ever; I am Thine and Thou art mine! This will be my testimony: In Thy love we'll ever twine!   Today's Verses and Footnotes: Col. 3:12-4:18 Key Verse: Col. 3:15 And let the peace of Christ arbitrate in your hearts, to which also you were called in one Body; and be thankful. Col. 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to God.   Life Supply: In Colossians 3:12—4:6 Paul turns to the matter of the living of the saints in union with Christ. In 3:12-15 he speaks of the necessity of being ruled by the peace of Christ, and in verses 16 and 17, of the word of Christ dwelling in us richly. To live in union with Christ means that in our living we are not apart from Christ. It is very easy in the church life to offend one another or to make one another unhappy. In the matter of arranging chairs in the meeting hall, a brother may be unhappy if the arrangement is not according to his opinion. But if we open to the Lord when we are offended and tell Him that we love Him, something heavenly will be transmitted into us. Then spontaneously we shall be happy with the one who offended us. This is an example of the peace of Christ arbitrating in our heart. This arbitrating peace preserves the oneness in the church life. I can testify that often, when I have been unhappy with someone in the church life, I have contacted the Lord and called on His name. Many times I say, “Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your presence, for Your anointing, and for everything You have been to me.” When I give thanks to the Lord in this way, the divine transmission begins to work. After a few minutes, I may be so full that I am beside myself with joy. Then spontaneously I begin to count the one who made me unhappy better than myself. When I see him the next time, I have no problem with him. Because I experience the Lord’s transmission and arbitration, I do not have problems with any of the saints in the Lord’s recovery. When a local church is first established, the saints may experience a church-life honeymoon. But just as there is no permanent honeymoon in married life, there is no permanent honeymoon in the church life. Friction develops eventually between the saints. This friction causes the wrinkles Paul speaks of in Ephesians 5. If we do not have the peace of Christ arbitrating in us, wrinkles will continue to develop. But if the heavenly transmission supplies us with the divine element, the wrinkles will be removed metabolically. Then instead of friction there will be the arbitrating peace of Christ. (Life-Study of Colossians, pp. 239, 564)   Questions: 1. How is the Christian life a life in union with Christ? (See Col 2:6 note 2) 2. How does the peace of Christ arbitrate in our hearts? (See Col. 3:15 note 3) 3. How does the word of Christ dwell in us richly? (See Col. 3:16 note 1, note 2)   Tomorrow: Work of Faith and Labor of Love and Endurance of Hope
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2008: 以前一位熟人的作品(三)
2008: 東南福音營詩三首