万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
圣奥古斯丁: 论三位一体 第1部第4章(7)-三位一体的教义
送交者: nngzh 2013年03月03日03:46:58 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

第四章 大公教会论三位一体的教义

七、据我所知大公教会中新旧两约圣经的注释者,论到三位一体的时候,都按照圣经教训人说,

父,子,圣灵由于不可分离的平等和同一的本体乃是合一神;所以祂们不是三神而是一神

父生了子,因此父不是子;子是由父所生,因此子不是父;而圣灵既不是父,也不是子,而只是父和子的灵,也是与父和子同等,归于三位一体。

然而三位一体并没有而只有子,乃是由童女马利亚所生,在本丢彼拉多手下被钉十字架上,葬了,第三天复活,升天。

再者,这三位一体也没有像鸽子在耶稣受洗时降在祂身上,而且在主升天之后五旬节那天,当“从天上有响声下来,好像一阵大风吹过”(徒2:2)的时候,也不是三位一体,而只是圣灵“如火焰的舌头,分开落在他们各人头上”(徒2:3)。

再者,当子受约翰的洗,又当三个门徒同祂在山上,那从天上说“你是我的儿子”(可1:11)的,和那说“我已经荣耀了我的名,还要再荣耀”(约12:8)的,并不是三位一体,而只是父

虽然如此,父,子,圣灵既是分不开的,所以是不能分开来行动。

这也是我的信仰,

因为这是大公教会的信仰。

7. All those Catholic expounders of the divine Scriptures, both Old and New, whom I have been able to read, who have written before me concerning the Trinity, Who is God, have purposed to teach, according to the Scriptures, this doctrine, that the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit intimate a divine unity of one and the same substance in an indivisible equality; and therefore that they are not three Gods, but one God: although the Father has begotten the Son, and so He who is the Father is not the Son; and the Son is begotten by the Father, and so He who is the Son is not the Father; and the Holy Spirit is neither the Father nor the Son, but only the Spirit of the Father and of the Son, Himself also co-equal with the Father and the Son, and pertaining to the unity of the Trinity. Yet not that this Trinity was born of the Virgin Mary, and crucified under Pontius Pilate, and buried, and rose again the third day, and ascended into heaven, but only the Son. Nor, again, that this Trinity descended in the form of a dove upon Jesus when He was baptized; nor that, on the day of Pentecost, after the ascension of the Lord, whenthere came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind,the same Trinitysat upon each of them with cloven tongues like as of fire,but only the Holy Spirit. Nor yet that this Trinity said from heaven,You are my Son,whether when He was baptized by John, or when the three disciples were with Him in the mount, or when the voice sounded, saying,I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again;but that it was a word of the Father only, spoken to the Son; although the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, as they are indivisible, so work indivisibly. This is also my faith, since it is the Catholic faith.

http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/130101.htm

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2012: 对话原是双方面的