簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 帖子
【ZT】哈里-凱恩的頭像使得一張5磅鈔票升值10000倍!
送交者: 信陽人 2018年08月05日16:54:49 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話

Harry Kane engraved £5 note valued at £50,000 in circulation in UK

Reuters,Published time: 2 Aug, 2018

A £5 banknote has been valued at 10,000 times its original value after being engraved by a renowned artist with an image of England skipper Harry Kane and is understood to be in circulation in the Welsh town of Merthyr Tydfil.
Graham Short, one of the world’s foremost micro-engravers, made six of the rare banknotes - one for each of the six strikes registered by Kane at this summer’s World Cup in Russia - and he decided to introduce one of them into circulation in the town in which his father hailed from.
The note was spent in a local store but, according to Short, the owner of the business didn’t recognize the note’s added value and handed it over as change to a different customer shortly after.
Short has already ‘spent’ two of the notes in England’s West Midlands and in the Scottish capital of Edinburgh, the latter in the coffee shop where J.K. Rowling first began writing her Harry Potter series of books.
Short says that he plans to spend another Kane-engraved note in Northern Ireland. He has given one to the player, and another to his club Tottenham Hotspur.
“My art sells for a lot of money now and it’s really out of reach for most people, but if they find this and sell it and make a lot of money I’ll be really pleased with that,” Short explained via The Independent.
"The Welsh note, I went to Merthyr Tydfil, the former mining town where my father was born. It's not a wealthy area and I'm hoping that this note could help to change the life of someone in that area who finds it.”
Short previously sparked a hunt last year for another series of banknotes engraved with the image of English novelist Jane Austen.

0%(0)
0%(0)
  超清大圖啊!怎麼縮的這麼小?! - 信陽人 08/05/18 (1964)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2017: 郭文貴公司騙貸20億 被判有罪