設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 帖子
紅山狼: 大腿要劈叉
送交者: 紅山狼 2013年06月03日07:52:54 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話

ESPN報道,韋德在第六場輸球後發言表示,熱大腿輸球的原因不是他的膝蓋也不是巴士的腳腕原因,是他和巴士被隊裡某些人輕視甚至遺忘了。

韋德認為隊裡有人搞獨裁,並指出獨裁是文化低坐井觀天的表現,是自欺欺人的自高自大行為,是反民主反自由反社會的醜惡行徑。 歷史已經充分證明了獨裁只能讓社會倒退讓人民受苦。 伊拉克如果沒有薩達姆的長期獨裁統治,他們的人民生活即使趕不上世界列強也會趕上亞洲的龍。 北朝鮮如果沒有金氏家族的獨裁統治,衛星早已上天,中子彈早就爆炸。 沒有卡斯特羅的獨裁統治,古巴早就成為A STATE OF THE UNITED STATES,人民享受大房子大花園和政府的大救濟。

韋德進一步強調, 熱隊要想贏球,必須打倒獨裁,給巴士和他以充分的表現機會。

被韋德指為獨裁的LBJ反駁說,嗨,全世界的人有目共睹,那兩傢伙已經不行了,他們雖然還努力,但已經是昔日黃花今日的老梁。 他們站在外圍投球球不進,衝擊籃下被蓋死。 我每次把球交給他們就感覺自己又TURNOVER一次,十分影響情緒。 糾結,我也很糾結。 不是我想搞獨裁,是歷史把我推上浪尖風口,我不得不擔負起歷史賦予我的責任和使命。 靠,老傢伙們不行就不行了,還唧唧歪歪。 好吧,看看下面是否有多餘的羹分給他們。

巴士也表示很失望: 我曾經也是龍一條,現在只是一支小小鳥。。。

下面是ESPN的原始報道。

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9333733/2013-nba-playoffs-dwyane-wade-says-chris-bosh-need-bigger-role

INDIANAPOLIS -- Dwyane Wade thinks he knows what is causing his Miami Heat team to become a shell of itself against the Indiana Pacers. And it is not his bad knee or Chris Bosh's sore ankle.

After the Pacers' 91-77 Game 6 victory Saturday night, Wade said he feels he and Bosh are having their touches and shots cut and it's hurting the team.

The defending champion Miami Heat aren't just facing an elimination game -- they're facing an identity crisis, Brian Windhorst writes. Dime

"We've got to do a good job of making sure me and Chris have our opportunities to succeed throughout the game," Wade said. "That's something we're going to have to look at as a team."

Here is what Wade is talking about: He averaged 15 shots and 16.8 points over the first four games of the Eastern Conference finals. He has gotten a total of 19 shots and scored a total of 20 points in the past two games. Wade was 3 of 11 for 10 points in Game 6.

Bosh averaged 16.3 points on 11 shots in the series' first three games. In the three games since, he's averaging just 6.3 points on seven shots a game. Bosh was 1-of-8 shooting for just five points in Saturday's loss. It's the first time since Bosh's rookie season in 2004 he's had three consecutive games where he's failed to score 10 points.

Meanwhile, LeBron James' shots are up and his efficiency is down. In the first four games of the series, James averaged 19.8 shots and 28 points. In the past two games, James has averaged 24 shots and 29.5 points.

Wade implied James is trying to do too much.

“Wade We've got to do a good job of making sure me and Chris have our opportunities to succeed throughout the game.”

"We've got guys individually who want to play better," Wade said. "But we've got to try to help each other out in this locker room and not leave it up to the individual to self-will it."

Following the game, James tried to explain this shift in strategy.

"I mean, we can state the obvious; they're both struggling," James said of Wade and Bosh. "When you're struggling, the best thing to get is a layup or a dunk. [Wade] missed a couple of them ... Chris is struggling with his shot and him hurting his ankle didn't help."

James said he will look at film before Game 7 on Monday to see where he might be able to help Wade and Bosh.

Wade has been passively referring to his dwindling role in the Heat's offense for some time. Prior to Game 6, Wade blamed his struggles earlier in the series on not being a bigger part of the offense.

"I get a little more rhythm defensively, I get to defend every play," Wade said. "Offensively, I don't get the ball every play. So it comes a little different. You know, the rhythm is a little different."

Fighting a right knee bone bruise, Wade is shooting 44 percent from the field and 67 percent from the foul line against the Pacers. Both are significant drops from the regular season. He's averaging a career-low 13.6 points in the playoffs.

"I'm really disappointed in myself," Bosh said. "It's not been going my way this whole series. I want to play better. I will play better. I have to play better in Game 7. It's as simple as that."

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2012: 襪販搭台:乘勝追擊,一雪前仇,就在今
2012: 阿黛: 萵筍 莜麥菜