设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:阿飞的剑
万维读者网 > 茗香茶语 > 帖子
FBI里的好同志要起义了。
送交者: 酷19 2017年12月21日10:54:25 于 [茗香茶语] 发送悄悄话

Ex-FBI Assistant Director: Patriots Within The FBI Will Soon Step Forward And Expose The "Cabal"ReddiFormer FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom spoke to FBN's Stewart Varney to discuss recent bombshells concerning the FBI, whose top brass has been conducting a highly politicized witch-hunt of President Trump on behalf of the anti-Trump establishment, while protecting then-candidate Hillary Clinton from criminal charges related to her email investigation, Clinton Foundation involvement in pay-for-play schemes, including a farcical probe of the Uranium One scandal.

James Kallstrom, Fmr FBI Asst Director

When asked about morale at the FBI towards the end of the interview, Kallstrom dropped a very interesting breadcrumb: 

Varney: What's morale like in the FBI now?

Kallstrom: It's not good, but I think recent events that I'm aware of are going to improve that because there's going to be actually something that's going to happen, in my view.

Varney: You going to leave us on that?

Kallstrom: Well I think there's a lot of patriots that have had it up to here with what's going on, and they're going to step forward and tell people what the shenanigans have been. How they shut down the Clinton Foundation investigation, how other things were done that are so anti-what the FBI and the United States and this country is about.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: 百米不如白米,百面不如白面,百菜不如
2016: 老帽:也忆77级:开学第一天